talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak

football forum

I live basically right next to an airport, and I've never heard it so quiet here. It's kind of nice actually. I sit in my backyard, and all I can hear is the birds, people on their balconies. It's not all bad during these times. 

15 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

The sheep these days are the Covid 5G conspiracy theorists ¬¬

My favourite Covid 19 conspiracy is Bill Gates is Thanos, and how his vaccine will ensure that only half the population lives - and his vaccine like Thanos' snap will not discriminate on the lines of gender, race,etc. Just get rid of half the population. 

Anti vaxxers, I tell ya :D.

Edited by IgnisExcubitor

• Administrator
30 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

You just know this is what is going to eventually become of @DeadLinesman and people who break lockdown.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1LXpIZTGJ54-s1TvsvtJ

That happened yesterday. @DeadLinesman told me he was travelling from Manchester to Kent the other day. Didn't know he could afford a penthouse suite to stay over in, though. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-52379200

Armed police swooped on a block of flats after a man was apparently seen firing weapons from a balcony.

The alleged shooter was seen outside a flat in Dock Head Road, Chatham, at about 08:35 BST, Kent Police said.

A video posted on Twitter suggested he was seen firing shots and loud bangs could be heard.

Officers arrested a man in his 30s on suspicion of firearms offences and found four suspected imitation firearms at the scene, the force said.

19 hours ago, Harry said:

I've learned:

1. It's phenomenally hard to have two parents work full time in a house with 2 young kids and no child carer present. 

2. Most people do the right thing

3. I have more respect for my state and federal government than I realised. We have it much better here politically than we realise.

4. I actually enjoy my commute to work, and get a lot of de-stressing benefit from that quiet me time

I live in NSW. Our state government let a ship with hundreds of infected land, let off passangers and now dozens of deaths have been confirmed to directly have been a result. And both my state and federal government are using this virus and it's temporary lockdown measures to implement PERMANENT changes to policy to clear forested areas and strip workers rights

You must have moved to new zealand. 

I am reading that they are saying Social Distancing rules will be in place until the end of the year over here

That must be the end of the season then for football, no way you can get around that even behind closed doors if that is the case... 

27 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I am reading that they are saying Social Distancing rules will be in place until the end of the year over here

That must be the end of the season then for football, no way you can get around that even behind closed doors if that is the case... 

I wouldn't think so mate but it's certainly the end of filled stadiums.

Australia has flagged social distancing through to the end of the year but are bringing back community sports and the AFL and NRL now talking about a June return date.

3 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I live in NSW. Our state government let a ship with hundreds of infected land, let off passangers and now dozens of deaths have been confirmed to directly have been a result. And both my state and federal government are using this virus and it's temporary lockdown measures to implement PERMANENT changes to policy to clear forested areas and strip workers rights

You must have moved to new zealand. 

Our premier muscled the fuck out of Scomo on schools and other matters.

The federal libs broke from their ideological identity to stimulate the economy and radically scale up welfare. 

The national cabinet was formed and was decisive and effective at implementing shut-down measures earlier than many other nations. Both sides of politics worked hand in hand and were united where other nations and there states were in dysfunction.

Liberals are still liberals and labour are still labour but we saw the best sides of both of those movements in response to COVID.

Far from flawless, but we are now being held up alongside South Korea as an example of what getting it mostly right looks like.

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

Could just play the games on @DeadLinesman 's street. No lockdown in place there and good quality camera footage available.

Save on electricity too. Only one light needed to shine off that sexy bald head and job's a good'un. Can light the whole town no doubt.

1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Might explain why UEFA/PL clubs sounding out plans to end the season on a 'points per game' basis. Which would mean Sheff Utd technically finish higher despite being level on points as it stands and one place below. 

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

An NYC bloodtest of 3k of their residents found COVID-19 antibodies in 14% of them. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-york-coronavirus-13-9-percent-coronavirus-antibodies-covid-19/

I suppose this bodes well for that theory that round 2 is on the horizon because with that tested set of the population we can now find out how resilient the people with the anitbodies are when/if it comes around again.

• Administrator
32 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I know it's horrible to mourn at this time, but this is completely unacceptable. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-52396748

Cunts. 

That is absolutely disgraceful.

They're just doing their fucking job. They didn't make the rules. They're just enforcing what they've been advised and there is fuck all wrong with that.

I hope they contacted police? 

14 hours ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

My favourite Covid 19 conspiracy is Bill Gates is Thanos, and how his vaccine will ensure that only half the population lives - and his vaccine like Thanos' snap will not discriminate on the lines of gender, race,etc. Just get rid of half the population. 

Anti vaxxers, I tell ya :D.

Vaccines are the devil