talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak

football forum

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

Vaccines do cause Autism, they destoyed my sons life and we got a 3 figure payout because of it (being serious)

I am sorry to hear of that, I seem to remember now we have discussed about this in the past on the old forum (I still can't remember its name!). My main problem with that sentiment, and not from you nor your reasons clearly, is that it is always used as a pejorative.

As someone who probably has it myself (never been diagnosed but I match all the descriptions to the letter), and who does have family members and friends who do have it, that kind of thing hurts me a lot. Now, if they do cause autism, I would sooner be the way I am and have them the way they all are then leave their lives and people around them defenceless against some of the most awful diseases going. I appreciate though from what you say it isn't quite so black and white.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, tlr said:

I am sorry to hear of that, I seem to remember now we have discussed about this in the past on the old forum (I still can't remember its name!). My main problem with that sentiment, and not from you nor your reasons clearly, is that it is always used as a pejorative.

As someone who probably has it myself (never been diagnosed but I match all the descriptions to the letter), and who does have family members and friends who do have it, that kind of thing hurts me a lot. Now, if they do cause autism, I would sooner be the way I am and have them the way they all are then leave their lives and people around them defenceless against some of the most awful diseases going. I appreciate though from what you say it isn't quite so black and white.

I do recall going over this some time ago on the other forum with a few of you. the main problem with vaccines is they mostly only cover you for short period of time anyway and have alot of toxins mixed in too, it was these toxins that damaged my sons brain, he lost all speech and motor skills, cried constantly and was in a world of his own for many years. i would rather trust the bodys immune system with natural boosters like garlic, cranberry juice, good multi vitiams than have any of that poison in a bottle, my other 3 children have never had a vaccine and they very rarely even get a cold because there immune system has not been damaged with these vaccines and i make sure they eat healthy food, sugar etc is banned in my house

Edited by Happy Blue

10 hours ago, Harry said:

Our premier muscled the fuck out of Scomo on schools and other matters.

The federal libs broke from their ideological identity to stimulate the economy and radically scale up welfare. 

The national cabinet was formed and was decisive and effective at implementing shut-down measures earlier than many other nations. Both sides of politics worked hand in hand and were united where other nations and there states were in dysfunction.

Liberals are still liberals and labour are still labour but we saw the best sides of both of those movements in response to COVID.

Far from flawless, but we are now being held up alongside South Korea as an example of what getting it mostly right looks like.

5 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

I do recall going over this some time ago on the other forum with a few of you. the main problem with vaccines is they mostly only cover you for short period of time anyway and have alot of toxins mixed in too, it was these toxins that damaged my sons brain, he lost all speach and motor skills, cried constantly and was in a world of his own for many years. i would rather trust the bodys immune system with natural boosters like garlic, cranberry juice, good multi vitiams than have any of that poison in a bottle, my other 3 children have never had a vaccine and they very rarely even get a cold because there immune system has not been damaged with these vaccines and i make sure they eat healthy food, sugar etc is banned in my house

That's fair mate, you certainly have your reasons, which is more than I've seen from a lot of the more vociferous anti-vaxers. Sorry again to hear about your son. 

1 minute ago, tlr said:

That's fair mate, you certainly have your reasons, which is more than I've seen from a lot of the more vociferous anti-vaxers. Sorry again to hear about your son. 

Thanks mate, eveyone has free will to do as they see fit :91_thumbsup: ..i have to live with the guilt of the damage that was done to my son, i took him for the shots thinking i was doing the right thing for him :44_frowning2:

4 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Always a shortcut wasn't it?

Human trials of covid-19 specific vaccine started in the UK the other day. 800 participants to be injected, half with vaccine, half with meningitis vaccine, with the exception that 2 American participants will have their lungs injected with bleach instead.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

The problem with that video is its based on the premise that he's only doing a good job because he's on tv.

His visibility enhances his profile but the results also suggest that Australia has done very well. Fewer deaths and cases per capita than New Zealand, and created and led a national cabinet which functioned very effectively. 

In the same way the lad holding a fish is a nailed on liberal voter the dude making the video would be incapable of praising a liberal pm and would be critical no matter what.

In any case he's been well and truly outshone by Daniel Andrews in Victoria, who's been almost flawless in his handling of the crisis so far. Went out on his own of all the premiers to shut down schools before term ended, leaked a plan to shutdown everything in the state to force scomo to accelerate the stage 2 restrictions. He was resolute and decisive.

Topped it off on Good Friday, where the Good Friday appeal (charity event for the Royal Children's Hospital -a staple of Good Friday tv in Melbourne) was basically fucked on by isolation and was set to be a shitshow in the money raising department. He recognised the impact Covid would have on the event, so he went on the appeal, acknowledged people's emotional connection to the hospital, and undoubted desire to donate but also the reality of many being unable to do so to the same extent due to job uncertainty and etc. He committed the government to top up whatever the difference to match last year's total.

Very classy move and a political win as well. 

• Subscriber
36 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

Always a shortcut wasn't it?

Human trials of covid-19 specific vaccine started in the UK the other day. 800 participants to be injected, half with vaccine, half with meningitis vaccine, with the exception that 2 American participants will have their lungs injected with bleach instead.

Yeah it was poor science to begin with just because the originator parent class of the current virus happened to have a vaccine didn't necessarily mean it was going to work. Now that its been taken off the table labs can start pushing more focus on other fronts.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

We can blame our governments all we want in the UK. But when you get this sort of behaviour, it really does show the shit stains of society. 

Screenshot_20200424_175821_com.android.chrome.jpg

Just name the person and let all of NHS know who he is so when he does get sick from anything he understands the importance of manners.

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Just name the person and let all of NHS know who he is so when he does get sick from anything they know not to treat the absolute cunt.

Glad we're on the same page here @Mel81x!!

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Glad we're on the same page here @Mel81x!!

Im pretty sure NHS has his face up at all the big spots by now. No one in the medical profession on the front-line deserves to be abused or treated poorly at a time like this.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, MUFC said:

Not just during this virus but all year round the NHS work like dogs. What do they get? A clap on Thursday nights. Many of them deserve a much better pay cheque.

Makes me laugh all the MPs trotting out giving them their dues, all the credit and singing their praises but voted against their small pay-rise in the past. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Genuinely the sort of comment that would go viral if Trump came out with it, until he did his next stupid. The Tories' very own Diane Abbott.

I can't think off the top of my head of anybody I actually like in Politics at the moment... 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I can't think off the top of my head of anybody I actually like in Politics at the moment... 

Rishi Sunak actually demonstrates an understanding of detail when he does the briefings, and I do feel a bit sorry for Matt Hancock in all of this. I genuinely think he is working as hard as he can to resolve this thing but I'm not sure everyone around him is working as hard in exactly the same direction.

Hopefully some of the new blood on the opposite benches prove to be a bit more impressive. Angela Rayner is the only one left from the Corbyn era of any prominence and I am a fan of hers.

Sturgeon, predictably as the only one with any experience amongst the prominent leaders, seems to have struck the right balance between humanity and states(wo)manship throughout this.