talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak

football forum

• Subscriber
28 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

I think one of the purpose of that article was to scare people into taking this pandemic seriously. If it achieves that purpose, I will be glad.

@topic

More entitled idiots.

I don't get why anyone would do what she did. But then again I suppose its what happens when you can versus when you can't get away with things just because of who you are. Silly and I hope she gets fined at the least.

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I don't get why anyone would do what she did. But then again I suppose its what happens when you can versus when you can't get away with things just because of who you are. Silly and I hope she gets fined at the least.

Selfishness. People thinking they're better than others just because they may have some elevated status in society.

Also, ££££££.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Selfishness. People thinking they're better than others just because they may have some elevated status in society.

Also, ££££££.

More like ₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹

• Haha 1

• Administrator

This is worrying for Australia. Sydney specifically.

Ruby Princess - Three passengers from the Ruby Princess tested positive for the virus after thousands of passengers disembarked in central Sydney. The passengers were on a cruise from Sydney to New Zealand. However, the danger now is that passengers came off the cruise with no knowledge of the virus being on the ship - it's highly likely that they might have walked around the city. The race is on now to contact the passengers

1 hour ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

@topic

More entitled idiots.

Our entire elected government and the opposition could be fucked, because of a single individual's stupidity.

Her neighbour has tested positive now, and so her entire apartment building is under quarantine.

Edited by IgnisExcubitor
  • Sad 1

Because of stupidity and thinking i am bigger than this, or fuck the rules we are all going to suffer. People that come back to Bosnia from countries that have many infected are now breaking their 14 day quarantine rules. We just show how humans are selfish and just think about their selves. After this if we would face a heavier epidemic or a more dangerous virus with more cases dead we would collapse as a humanity.

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

Our entire elected government and the opposition could be fucked, because of a single individual's stupidity.

Her neighbour has tested positive now, and so her entire apartment building is under quarantine.

Ugh this angers me so much. It's not the first of course and definitely won't be the last. FFS.

Bavaria to go into complete lockdown from midnight tonight. People only allowed out to buy groceries or medicine.

What is London waiting for? As of 9am yesterday London had 1221 cases. Given that people like myself may have it and can't get tested then that number is an understatement. 

• Subscriber

Lol the Isle of Man is apparently the first place in the UK to jail someone for failing to observe self-isolation guidance. Less than 12 hours after our first case was confirmed. Amusing but also reassuring.

They're using the pit lane that's usually used for TT as a testing spot. Drove past this morning and there was a whole line of cars in the queue to get tested and a nurse in overalls with a mask on giving instructions. Mad times we are living in.

1 hour ago, True Blue said:

Because of stupidity and thinking i am bigger than this, or fuck the rules we are all going to suffer. People that come back to Bosnia from countries that have many infected are now breaking their 14 day quarantine rules. We just show how humans are selfish and just think about their selves. After this if we would face a heavier epidemic or a more dangerous virus with more cases dead we would collapse as a humanity.

Not everyone is selfish, but the selfish and ignorant cunts do fck things up for others and it's at times like these where the selfish show their true colours. That's why it's imperative in my opinion, that the governments intervene with strict restrictions, for the betterment of everyone. We can't rely on everyone being sensible by themselves, because there are unfortunately a lot of idiots out there.

14 hours ago, Inverted said:

Sometimes I try and calm myself by reminding myself that they have a very old population.Then I also think of the fact that their healthcare system is considered of the world's best. 

There is a slight feeling of dread coming on now. We're heading for some truly horrendous times. 

It’s now 60+ they’re not treating imagine that it’s working age 

14 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

People in the UK still don't seem to understand this and think stuff like closing schools is an overreaction or that it's alright to still go to the pub if you're not in the vulnerable group, or that stopping social gatherings isn't required if all over 70s are self isolating out of the way anyway.

It doesn't matter who gets it or whether they'll be fine. Everyone is likely to pass it on to at least 1 or 2 other people and it snowballs from there.

I really worry that too much of our population have the "it'll be fine" attitude because they've never lived through anything like this before and collective responsibility is an alien concept to too many of them. I hope I'm wrong.

We are a less tactile culture than Italy and the hope is our health system will cope. Personally the ventilators won’t be ready in time and we will suffer death due to not having equipment.