talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak

football forum

2 hours ago, MUFC said:

Since this epidemic started, which lesson or lessons have you learnt? For me the most obvious is how selfish the human race is. When told to follow orders for the sake of yourself and others. So many have chosen to ignore.

I've seen people congregating on the streets in groups, greeting via hugging and shaking hands and spitting. If people can't do it for themselves then they should be thinking of others.

It isn't just teenagers either, is people of all age groups. 

This is what frustrates me as well. We can continue to rip into the governments in the UK all we want, but when people choose to ignore basic advice (because some are too thick to realise that local is not 20 miles away to have a picnic), it's difficult to continue blaming government's constantly. 

At the same time mind, we have seen the other side of this, such as people pulling together to help others, things like Captain Tom Moore raising a ridiculous amount of money and the appreciation to NHS staff during this time. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MUFC said:

Since this epidemic started, which lesson or lessons have you learnt? For me the most obvious is how selfish the human race is. When told to follow orders for the sake of yourself and others. So many have chosen to ignore.

I've seen people congregating on the streets in groups, greeting via hugging and shaking hands and spitting. If people can't do it for themselves then they should be thinking of others.

15 cunts just walked past my house. From grandparents to grandchildren. Utter, utter wankers.

B4912487-A018-4E32-A5D5-DC892997CC88.jpeg

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1

3 hours ago, MUFC said:

I've learned:

1. It's phenomenally hard to have two parents work full time in a house with 2 young kids and no child carer present. 

2. Most people do the right thing

3. I have more respect for my state and federal government than I realised. We have it much better here politically than we realise.

4. I actually enjoy my commute to work, and get a lot of de-stressing benefit from that quiet me time

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Harry said:

Mate I'm not sure how serious you are with all this. 

Covid is way worse than the flu.

Some undisputed facts. Tell me if you disagree with any of these.

Covid spreads way faster than normal flu.

It's new so there's no immunity, meaning it will spread to more people than the flu.

A death rate is not a fixed number. It will depend how many of the hospitalised can get treatment. 

We haven't seen the worst that can happen to one city because every place with a significant outbreak shuts down to stop the spread.

It's killed 20k people in NY, population 19m. If the death rate was really 0.1% every person in the state would need to have Covid. And would require 100% of active cases to recover with no further deaths.

The "covid-19" test detects matter on the lungs that 100+ other things also cause so the numbers of posivites  are false, Eddie Large had major heart problems and had a heart attack just before death but they have put the cause of death as covid-19 :readthemessage: so the "offical" death rate is well more than it really is, 0.1%  

Edited by Happy Blue

27 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

The "covid-19" test detects matter on the lungs that 100+ other things also cause so the numbers of posivites  are false, Eddie Large had major heart problems and had a heart attack just before death but they have put the cause of death as covid-19 :readthemessage: so the "offical" death rate is well more than it really is, 0.1%  

To what end mate?

What is gained by a huge number of people in the world propagating a giant exaggeration?

And what of the evidence of most hospital employees in cities with major oubreaks or the originals in the Wuhan city who didn't even know a virus existing who were just suddenly saying "Holy shit people are suddenly dyinga metric crap load more than Ive ever seen before in my career?

3 minutes ago, Harry said:

To what end mate?

What is gained by a huge number of people in the world propagating a giant exaggeration?

And what of the evidence of most hospital employees in cities with major oubreaks or the originals in the Wuhan city who didn't even know a virus existing who were just suddenly saying "Holy shit people are suddenly dyinga metric crap load more than Ive ever seen before in my career?

How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go?  ..watch these videos

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

My uncle is a consultant in anesthetics which is high up. He said himself that deaths are being put down to Covid-19 when it wasn't the cause of death.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

Are you aware that the monthly death rate in New York City over the past 30 days is up by 300% on the average for the same time of year? That is independent of any alleged medical conspiracy.

5 minutes ago, Harry said:

Are you aware that the monthly death rate in New York City over the past 30 days is up by 300% on the average for the same time of year? That is independent of any alleged medical conspiracy.

Any comment on Dr Andrew Kaufman's video?

8 hours ago, MUFC said:

Actually, after just seeing a headline from the Guardian, another part of this is that we have seen (to an extent) which businesses and business owners have any sort of morals and ethics and which don't. 

While I don't want to go into anything huge right now, Mike Ashley (not hard admittedly) and Richard Branson (which triggered this) have come out as right cunts in this. 

• Upvote 1

Civil unrest and unruly gatherings WILL start to happen if we remain locked down for the rest of the year. In Oz anybody arriving from overseas - boats or planes - goes into quarantine for 14 days - no exceptions. Flights are still arriving in the UK albeit much fewer than before yet I bet the passengers are allowed to move freely once cleared through Customs & Immigration.