talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak

football forum

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Rick said:

So, pubs and restaurants are allowed to open yet bowling alleys aren’t? The reasoning?

The lack of consistency is infuriating. 

You're allowed to stay overnight at houses but not hug apparently xD 

Im abit confused as to why swimming pools aren't allowed to open. Social distancing is very easy in a pool. I guess maybe the virus can be transmitted in the water. That's the only thing I can think of

14 minutes ago, Rick said:

So, pubs and restaurants are allowed to open yet bowling alleys aren’t? The reasoning?

The lack of consistency is infuriating. 

Maybe  because of contamination on the ball?

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Im abit confused as to why swimming pools aren't allowed to open. Social distancing is very easy in a pool. I guess maybe the virus can be transmitted in the water. That's the only thing I can think of

It can't.

25 minutes ago, nudge said:

It can't.

I did think it could be hard especially with clorine. Obviously it's because of the economy then 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I did think it could be hard especially with clorine. Obviously it's because of the economy then 

I think that hygiene issues and preventing the spread in the changing rooms and the general area around the pool could be a bit of a concern, too. But yeah, I agree that economical reasons are the main drive behind reopening certain venues while some others remain shut.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

I think that hygiene issues and preventing the spread in the changing rooms and the general area around the pool could be a bit of a concern, too. But yeah, I agree that economical reasons are the main drive behind reopening certain venues while some others remain shut.

What's it's like in Germany? Fed up of this government I'm gonna immigrate

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Lol where do you live?

Been living in Cambodia for the last 6 years, currently stuck in Lithuania as I returned here for a few months shortly before this whole shite started and still can't leave to go back haha.

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Been living in Cambodia for the last 6 years, currently stuck in Lithuania as I returned here for a few months shortly before this whole shite started and still can't leave to go back haha.

Why Cambodia and Lithuania?

• Subscriber

Just carry on as per normal without any restrictions, will be able to see family and friends again with the easing up of the lockdown, it's our daughters Birthday today and she is coming across with wee Kaiden shortly for some eats and some wine, it's nice being able to sit next to them again. 

When the pubs reopen, I'm giving it a total wide berth. I can see exactly how it's going to go, people are gonna get over excited like they haven't had a beer before, all the idiots will be out and I don't think it's gonna be pretty.

It's BBQ season and I'm happy having social drinks at home or round someone's.

Not too bothered on restaurants either. More than happy to let everyone rush to them.

The only thing I will do is get a proper haircut because it's so bloody hot now, I can't deal with it being too long xD

• Upvote 1