talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak

football forum

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

All the mob who were putting “Stay home, Save lives” all over their social media are the same social media, bandwagon knuckle draggers boomeranging their pint of Fosters in a crappy pub. 

Farage has gone to the pub even though should be in 14-day quarantine following return from USA. No doubt there'll be no punishment for the prick.

7 hours ago, Stan said:

Farage has gone to the pub even though should be in 14-day quarantine following return from USA. No doubt there'll be no punishment for the prick.

He was at a rally where quite a few people who were in attendance tested positive as well

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Closest big city would be Tarragona or Barcelona, but even they'd be a good hour/hour and half drive I would have thought. Lleida is quite out of the way.

Good!

hopefully easier to contain.

21 minutes ago, Stan said:

Good!

hopefully easier to contain.

Well hopefully these boarders stay open and then I can head to South Spain around the 2nd of Oct for a week since I'm back at work Monday. Was going to book it before but it's a bit early yet. Best waiting and doing a last minute thing I'd say due to the uncertainty.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Mpache said:

Not mainstream though because no one can spell llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch :ph34r:

That bit in the middle is pronounced like "gogery" but is actually spelt llewishllwynyn. A common misconception.

Johnson is under fire for his Care Home comments where he is trying to shift blame for the amount of deaths.. Funny that considering that when asked about the governments handling of the situation he said now is not the time or the place to be apportioning blame... until it suits him of course

Boris Johnson is under fire after appearing to blame care home owners for the huge death toll from coronavirus in their properties.

“We discovered too many care homes didn’t really follow the procedures in the way that they could have,” the prime minister claimed – after being asked about the reasons for almost 20,000 fatalities.

But Vic Rayner, executive director of the National Care Forum, said: “Care providers have moved to adopt these new procedures consistently, at pace and with integrity.”

And Mike Padgham, head of the Independent Care Group (ICG), said: “We should not be getting into the blame game and it is wrong to criticise care and nursing homes at this time.”

More than half of care homes in England have been hit by Covid-19, according to official estimates, with one in five residents infected and 7 per cent of staff.

Anger has grown over the decision to discharge 25,000 hospital patients who had not been tested, fuelled by health secretary Matt Hancock’s notorious claim to have “thrown a protective ring” around them.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavirus/boris-johnson-blames-care-home-owners-for-deaths-from-coronavirus/ar-BB16oUhi?ocid=msedgntp

Expect Peru's cases to skyrocket in the next few days. The lockdown was lifted last week and now I'm seeing Instagram videos of people partying in night clubs and whatnot. Idiots. I think easing restrictions was necessary, not lifting the lockdown outright.

I'm pretty sure he's smarter than that. You don't make it in life to the extent of becoming president of your country by being a complete fool with no apparent attachment to reality. He pulls off stunts like those for the media coverage. Any publicity is good publicity so they say, and Trump seems to go by the same motto.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Machado said:

I'm pretty sure he's smarter than that. You don't make it in life to the extent of becoming president of your country by being a complete fool with no apparent attachment to reality. He pulls off stunts like those for the media coverage. Any publicity is good publicity so they say, and Trump seems to go by the same motto.

Brazil's 1M+ cases and the lack of response/leadership from him speak otherwise...