talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak

football forum

2 hours ago, McAzeem said:

Seriously move this into a separate thread it's now three pages

I tried... but I don't know how. I've just got 71 fucking posts selected and I think the best I can do is merge them into one giant awful post xD

• Haha 1

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

I tried... but I don't know how. I've just got 71 fucking posts selected and I think the best I can do is merge them into one giant awful post xD

just delete them. we have all read them now anyway. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Move them to the UK politics thread... so the rest of us outside of the UK don't have to suffer reading it xD 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

just delete them. we have all read them now anyway. 

Yeah - not so sure I want to delete them. Kinda feel like it might be better to preserve people's views on here - that way if new members can see it, they can form their own opinion of the "debate" and it's participants.

6 minutes ago, nudge said:

Move them to the UK politics thread... so the rest of us outside of the UK don't have to suffer reading it xD 

I'll try it again

Yeah - not so sure I want to delete them. Kinda feel like it might be better to preserve people's views on here - that way if new members can see it, they can form their own opinion of the "debate" and it's participants.

I'll try it again

tbh mate any new person seeing this will think its a bunch of old members having a problem with any new member that dont follow the sheep so to say. i have a thick skin so i dont give a fuck but some people might think im not up for that :D

Just now, UNIQUE said:

tbh mate any new person seeing this will think its a bunch of old members having a problem with any new member that dont follow the sheep so to say. i have a thick skin so i dont give a fuck but some people might think im not up for that :D

Yeah maybe they'll think that if they're a fucking idiot xD

Take another thread that far off topic and I'll find where you live and cut your dick off.

• Wow 1

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Take another thread that far off topic and I'll find where you live and cut your dick off.

you are not assuming my gender are you mate. :rofl:no you are right. i have man parts :D

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

yeah burn the books and all of it :D

7 minutes ago, MUFC said:

😲

Burning stuff is a bit of a speciality of mine... nothing planned mind, it just kind of happens and then everything is left a smoking ruin

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Any close up pics after you slice it?

• Haha 2

Because the NY Post is just bog roll with words printed on it. It's basically the US's version of The Daily Mail.

we also see this shit with the MSM in this country. i think any time the news gets caught out in a lie they should face a massive fine. 

India accounted for nearly half of the coronavirus cases reported worldwide last week and one in four of the deaths, the World Health Organisation has said.

The country was also responsible for nine in 10 of the COVID-19 cases and deaths in the WHO's South East Asia region in the past week, according to the Geneva-based agency's weekly report.

that stat is crazy. when all this is over and done with india needs to do something to control the population problem it has. 

• Administrator
34 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

when all this is over and done with india needs to do something to control the population problem it has. 

Any suggestions? 

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

a few but thats for another topic. we dont want to derail another thread. 

You are allowed to start threads, to my knowledge...