Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

Yannick Carrasco rejoins Atletico Madrid

We should be in for him. Perhaps wages might be an issue. Maybe £100k/w apparently?

Quote.thumb.png.473734a71696c7173d4c640b2aedb2c1.png

Crystal Palace are in talks with Chinese Super League side Dalian Yifang over a loan deal for Belgium winger Yannick Carrasco, 26. (Mail

7 hours ago, Stan said:

We should be in for him. Perhaps wages might be an issue. Maybe £100k/w apparently?

I've heard it's more.

Wilf is going to have a right sulk.

This'd be a class signing. Potentially top 10 winger in the world.

18 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Not at all

He was good at some point, could regain his level.

Just now, Berserker said:

He was good at some point, could regain his level.

Oh I agree with that, just don’t think he’s top 10 potential. He wouldn’t even be Palace’s best winger imo. 

53 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

I've heard it's more.

Wilf is going to have a right sulk.

Why would Ndidi have a sulk? 

25 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Oh I agree with that, just don’t think he’s top 10 potential. He wouldn’t even be Palace’s best winger imo. 

If he can regain the level he had at Atletico then he would be by far their best winger and top 10 or near, very few wingers can manage almost a goal/assist every two matches for two seasons straight in the top leagues.

10 minutes ago, Berserker said:

If he can regain the level he had at Atletico then he would be by far their best winger and top 10 or near, very few wingers can manage almost a goal/assist every two matches for two seasons straight in the top leagues.

Where you getting that? He’s averaged 7 goals a season in 5 years of top flight football in Europe. 

54 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Where you getting that? He’s averaged 7 goals a season in 5 years of top flight football in Europe. 

Goals and assists, i meant either a goal or assist every two matches or very nearly that.

I will be horrified if this goes through this month and we sign no winger. Outrageous.

Fucking hell, from the heights of Champions League football to Crystal Palace. Bet he's enjoying the state of his bank account though

On 24/01/2020 at 19:12, Danny said:

Fucking hell, from the heights of Champions League football to Crystal Palace. Bet he's enjoying the state of his bank account though

Hes yet to experience the heights of BoxPark.

He's gone back to Atlético de Madrid in the end. They will be hoping they get the Carrasco who they signed originally and not the one who left them as he was class for them at first before his level of performance started to drop.