talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 - [19. Spieltag] - 24-26th January, 2020

football forum

20 hours ago, Tommy said:

Enjoy it. I mean, incredible effort. Totally awesome. Time to take a breather and relax next week. Send out your C-Team. All your big wigs need to rest, I think, after all that effort. 

xDxDxD

Yeah right mate, I am sure you'd love us to play our C team next week, maybe even better our Z team, lol.

Frankfurt aren't going to ease off at all and it will be full throttle once again next week and hopefully another win against Dusseldorf.

;):bye::P

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Michael said:

xDxDxD

Yeah right mate, I am sure you'd love us to play our C team next week, maybe even better our Z team, lol.

Frankfurt aren't going to ease off at all and it will be full throttle once again next week and hopefully another win against Dusseldorf.

;):bye::P

We'll see. Our performance today against Leverkusen was actually pretty decent. We showed fighting spirit again, had some opportunities to score. I'm a little bit hopeful again for the first time in months. I think we have a chance against you. 

You can huff and puff all you like, you still came away with nothing but a defeat against Leverkusen, lol.

Banter aside, Frankfurt have been one of the most erratic teams this season.  We have beaten some of the best sides in the league and we've lost to some of the worst teams in the Bundesliga. I wouldn't be surprised if we lost to Dusseldorf and yes, Fortuna played reasonably against Leverkusen, despite their defeat.

May the best team win next week.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived