Bayern Munich vs Schalke, 17.30

Sunday 26th January, 2020
Werder Bremen vs Hoffenheim
Bayer Leverkusen vs Fortuna Dusseldorf, 17.00

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Rick said:

This kid is the real deal. Fantastic second goal. 18m was a fucking snip. 

Haaland is a beast of a forward. To think that he might even get better is frightening. He takes the chances that come his way superbly and he usually finishes in emphatic style. 

Haaland is just the player Dortmund needed, a scorer with a huge presence. The opposing defenders must dread facing the young Norwegian goalscoring machine.

4 hours ago, nudge said:

EPJGjQrXkAIQhV5?format=jpg&name=small

:x

What an important win for Frankfurt that was today. We have now beaten the 2 best teams in the league this season, Bayern by 5-1 and now RB Leipzig by 2-0. We also drew 2-2 with Dortmund this season, the 3rd outstanding team in the league.

It just goes to show that Frankfurt have real potential. However, inconsistency has been our downfall this season. For that, I think the manager Hutter has to take a large chunk of the blame and responsibility.

To be honest, Leipzig controlled the game today and they had many more chances than us. But we defended very well and we took our chances with clinical finishing, so I thought that it was a very professional performance from Frankfurt.

More wins like this and we should be climbing the table again. Another piece of good news for Frankfurt is that Paciencia has extended his contract at Frankfurt until 2023.

• Subscriber
38 minutes ago, Michael said:

What an important win for Frankfurt that was today. We have now beaten the 2 best teams in the league this season, Bayern by 5-1 and now RB Leipzig by 2-0. We also drew 2-2 with Dortmund this season, the 3rd outstanding team in the league.

It just goes to show that Frankfurt have real potential. However, inconsistency has been our downfall this season. For that, I think the manager Hutter has to take a large chunk of the blame and responsibility.

To be honest, Leipzig controlled the game today and they had many more chances than us. But we defended very well and we took our chances with clinical finishing, so I thought that it was a very professional performance from Frankfurt.

More wins like this and we should be climbing the table again. Another piece of good news for Frankfurt is that Paciencia has extended his contract at Frankfurt until 2023.

Fantastic. I haven't had time to watch any of the matches this weekend so far, but I'm very happy with Frankfurt winning. Didn't expect them to so it's definitely a nice surprise. 

Paderborn winning against Freiburg was a surprise too (but it doesn't help us unfortunately). Happy with Union winning too.

42 minutes ago, Michael said:

Fantastic win, mate. I bet I was as happy as you were. Don't know whether I'd be more pissed to see Bayern lift die Schale for the umpteenth time in a row or L*****g for the first time.

1 hour ago, Michael said:

Enjoy it. I mean, incredible effort. Totally awesome. Time to take a breather and relax next week. Send out your C-Team. All your big wigs need to rest, I think, after all that effort. 

0-1 at half time, but we aren't playing badly. Even had some decent opportunities to score. Leverkusen's goal came out of nowhere as Suttner left Harvertz unmarked. But the performance gives me hope. There's still 45 minutes to be played, and we got Stöger on the bench. 

0-3 final score :( But we had some good moments. We could have scored 2-3 goals even. Ah well, on to the next one, I guess. Pleasing performance overall though. At least there was some kind of fighting spirit. 0-3 is a bit harsh in the end. 

21 hours ago, BartraPique1932 said:

Fantastic win, mate. I bet I was as happy as you were. Don't know whether I'd be more pissed to see Bayern lift die Schale for the umpteenth time in a row or L*****g for the first time.

Yeah, well Gladbach, Dortmund and even Leverkusen are still in with a shout in the title race. Although I have to say that I personally think Bayern will win it yet again. I thought this to be the case even earlier in the season when Bayern weren't doing so well. They just have so much strength in depth, it's hard to bet against them winning it again this season.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived