• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup Fourth Round Matches - 24-27th January, 2020

football forum

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Storts said:

Oh behave, stop being so sensitive. Klopp clearly disrespected the competition with that team, and his lack of appearance at the game. He got away with it because they won, but doesn't mean his actions don't speak very clearly about his opinion of the FA Cup.

His actions speak very clearly of what he thinks of the FA but not necessarily the cup

5 hours ago, Stan said:

First bit is odd logic considering most of that side in the 9-0 loss played yesterday and have also helped Southampton become one of the form teams in the league since that game.

Second bit - Michael brought it up again. I answered. You felt the need to answer even more :what:. I'll remind you that I think the disrespect was towards Shrewsbury if nothing else. I think there was disrespect from Klopp as well to bin it off himself even if first-team weren't there. Odd though how Tottenham, Southampton & Newcastle managers/players were able to play again with little fuss but Liverpool (Klopp) made a big fuss about it.

Anyway, not gonna say any more on the matter. This round is done and life does indeed go on. On to the next rounds :) 

Firstly, it's not. From memory, Gunn should do better with a handful of Leicester's goals that night. Since he's come out of the side Southampton have improved defensively.

If Klopp is deciding the kids play the game, who's better to lead them him, or Critchley who works with those players every day?

There's no denying Klopp made a fuss over it though and with good reason. He's not doing this just for his or Liverpool's benefit either. He's been on about the scheduling all season despite Liverpool's Christmas schedule being more favourable than some others in the league. Klopp is in a unique position where he can take this stand. The other managers involved in this weeks replays aren't

• The topic was unpinned

Archived