• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup Fourth Round Matches - 24-27th January, 2020

football forum

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

When I saw the score on the app I use to follow the FA cup I saw we were 1 down and thought yeah its okay these are kids and they are trying. Then I woke up this morning and saw the score and thought, how fucking lucky are we. Onto the next match and I hope Klopp still gives the youngsters chances mixed in with senior players. 

• Subscriber
17 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Will Klopp field the kids at the Bridge? Not taking a dig at him just to be clear.

I hope its a mix. I think some of these kids have shown genuine promise like Curtis and I hope he gets game time in more cup games so that he actually improves and gains experience. It may also depend a lot on how he wants to keep the players fresh and rotate squads too. But I think we'll definitely see a mix, it would be a crying shame to sideline them now considering the games they've had to play.  

Be interesting to see what Pedro Chirivella's level ends up being. I feel like he's stood out in the cup games with the kids this season. The only one where he didn't was away at Shrewsbury where there was a few more first teamers playing. He's never making it in the Liverpool first team but there's definitely a decent player in there.

7 hours ago, True Blue said:

Will Klopp field the kids at the Bridge? Not taking a dig at him just to be clear.

The league is in the bag. No pressure in the slightest.

Champions League, they are defending champions so probably the favourites to win it again.

They have a game v Chelsea, extremely winnable, where they know there will not be a replay.

This is their best chance of a treble and matching what arch rivals Man Utd did in '99.

They have to go for it. Got to play a strong team.

What a chance it is for them. I don't think they will get this opportunity again for a while.

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

The league is in the bag. No pressure in the slightest.

Champions League, they are defending champions so probably the favourites to win it again.

They have a game v Chelsea where they know there will not he a replay.

This is their best chance of a treble and matching what arch rivals Man Utd did in '99.

They have to go for it. What a chance it is for them.

Think they won't win the UCL, however a domestic double could easily be achieved. Since we are mega shit home and they are in an amazing form all season long.

4 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Think they won't win the UCL, however a domestic double could easily be achieved. Since we are mega shit home and they are in an amazing form all season long.

I guess we will find out. The one thing I have learnt is never to write off this Liverpool team currently. They are rewriting history almost game by game at the mo. It's going to take a big performance from someone to get the better of them over 2 games in the Champions League thats for sure.

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I guess we will find out. The one thing I have learnt is never to write off this Liverpool team currently. They are rewriting history almost game by game at the mo. It's going to take a big performance from someone to get the better of them over 2 games in the Champions League thats for sure.

Agreed no doubt about it they are one of the favorites, just my opinion i don't see the future haha.

• Administrator
Just now, Michael said:

Any thought's on the Spurs line up and the match against Southampton?

Showing great respect to each other and the tournament by both going full strength. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived