talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kobe Bryant Dies in Helicopter Crash

football forum

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Changed sport as we know it. Not just basketball. Awful news. Heartbroken just as everyone else.

If anyone is going to come in here and tell us to take this to an American Sports section, have a word with yourselves. He’s one of the most beloved athletes in history. Not only that but he came across as a genuine top fella.

RIP Kobe :( 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Vader said:

If anyone is going to come in here and tell us to take this to an American Sports section

who would? we don't even have an American sports section?

Just now, Stan said:

who would? we don't even have an American sports section?

Had a guy just a while ago tell me to fuck the Kobe news off to an “American sports section”.

this anti-American mentality from Brits embarrasses me. Same goes for vice versa.

• Administrator
Just now, Vader said:

Had a guy just a while ago tell me to fuck the Kobe news off to an “American sports section”.

this anti-American mentality from Brits embarrasses me. Same goes for vice versa.

He's not on here though.

More and more I’m convinced Helicopters should be used for professional use only.

I nearly went on the Helicopter to Niihau on my Hawaii trip and I opted out cos I heard there were many Helicopter crashes in that same year on the same island.

Compared to commercial planes, Helicopters are much more dangerous. 

One of the most iconic sports people this century. His impact and influence on a generation throughout his 20 year career for the Lakers will never be underestimated. Society has lost out on somebody that seemed like a great ambassador, mentor and most importantly a great human. My thoughts and prayers are with his family as well as those of the other unfortunate people who were on the helicopter.

Archived