talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Two Friends, One FA Cup Journey

football forum

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/51252162

Channelling my inner John and copying a link from the BBC. 

Heard of this before. I didn’t think it would be possible to do in the FA Cup as the rounds progress, as it’ll be harder to get tickets at the latter stages of the competition. 

You could quite conceivably do this in the FA Trophy/Vase. Would be a laugh I reckon going to places in every round of the Vase. 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

*cough* Gloryhunter *cough* 

Great idea!

Was looking at the FA Vase and FA Cup from last season and certainly wouldn’t bother doing the gloryhunter route. Think I’d start off with a game close to home and go from there, picking a relatively local game from then each round. Would certainly be easier and cheaper in the two non-league trophies. 

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Was looking at the FA Vase and FA Cup from last season and certainly wouldn’t bother doing the gloryhunter route. Think I’d start off with a game close to home and go from there, picking a relatively local game from then each round. Would certainly be easier and cheaper in the two non-league trophies. 

Yeah, if I was you I wouldn't do Gloryhunter either considering your current record ;)

In all seriousness, I agree with doing it the other way. Makes it easier and cheaper and you have more of a local connection etc.

• The title was changed to Two Friends, One FA Cup Journey

Archived