talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365's Top 30 South American Players

football forum

3 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

I thought you meant Forlan, not Mascherano :dam:

At first I thought, "has Mascherano ever scored for us?" Then I thought, "wait, why would I be bitter about goals someone scored for us?" Then I just thought, "what?"

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

At first I thought, "has Mascherano ever scored for us?" Then I thought, "wait, why would I be bitter about goals someone scored for us?" Then I just thought, "what?"

At first I thought, “Did Forlan ever play for Liverpool?” Then I thought, “Does Gonzo support some random club other than Liverpool that Forlan has played for?” Then I just thought, “Fuck It”.

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

At first I thought, “Did Forlan ever play for Liverpool?” Then I thought, “Does Gonzo support some random club other than Liverpool than Forlan has played for?” Then I just thought, “Fuck It”.

Forlan on Tranmere would have been fucking ace to watch though, let's admit it.

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Still think you should count the votes that weren’t PM’d. Some people just don’t like PMs and it doesn’t really matter if we see how people voted, does it?

I rather them be PM'd, but because they're a bunch of narcissistic wankers I'll go ahead with this situation.

I'm also sending in my own list to fill up a few numbers.

1. Raul Ruidiaz

2. Juan Roman Riquelme

3. Paolo Guerrero 

Just now, Cicero said:

Who’s more narcissistic? A group of members who feel it easier to post their choices in the actual thread vs PM, or a member who demands to rid that convenience in favor of his own agenda? 

Sorry.

I need to take some authority and want things organized. I was making a tongue in cheek comment anyways.

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

It wasn’t tongue in cheek at all xD.

Neither was Rando's post the other day by that logic, but whatever floats your boat!

You know what, I just decided to only count PM votes. Changed my mind. Don't know why you're all salty at me for saying Lahm and Luis are better than Cole and Evra respectively xD

14 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Who’s more narcissistic? A group of members who feel it easier to post their choices in the actual thread vs PM, or a member who demands to rid that convenience in favor of his own agenda? 

Or the irony of someone asking a particular method to be used, people ignoring that, the former being irritated by being ignored and promptly criticised for being irritated; to the irritation of the later.

Grow up all you, it isn't bloody hard to comprimise.

1 minute ago, Spike said:

Or the irony of someone asking a particular method to be used, people ignoring that, the former being irritated by being ignored and promptly criticised for being irritated; to the irritation of the later.

He's just pissed cos he thinks I got his whipping boy Teso banned and that I think Lahm is better than Ashley Cole.

Bunch of children getting pissed just because I want to take authority on my own thread. 

Just now, Vader said:

He's just pissed cos he thinks I got his whipping boy Teso banned and that I think Lahm is better than Ashley Cole.

Bunch of children getting pissed just because I want to take authority on my own thread. 

Stop digging yourself a hole; and learn to compromise as well.

Just now, Spike said:

Stop digging yourself a hole; and learn to compromise as well.

That could well be true (and probably is), but getting annoyed at a member for your tone on disagreeing with others that this LB is better than the other is also not untrue.

• Administrator
Just now, Vader said:

That could well be true (and probably is), but getting annoyed at a member for your tone on disagreeing with others that this LB is better than the other is also not untrue.

It's nothing to do with the LB stuff. 

• Administrator
36 minutes ago, Vader said:

I rather them be PM'd, but because they're a bunch of narcissistic wankers I'll go ahead with this situation.

I'm also sending in my own list to fill up a few numbers.

1. Raul Ruidiaz

2. Juan Roman Riquelme

3. Paolo Guerrero 

Guessing these don't count as they weren't PMd :ph34r:?

Please PM a member of staff that isn't me. 

Cheers buddy. 

4 minutes ago, Spike said:

Promptly criticised for being irritated? I provided a statement of irony you impetuous nuisance. 

Another statement of irony, you telling anyone to grow up. 

Just now, Cicero said:

Promptly criticised for being irritated? I provided a statement of irony you impetuous nuisance. 

Another statement of irony, you telling anyone to grow up. 

Wow, I wasn't expecting such a venomous response. I was just sticking up for ol' Vader over here because I know he goes through his tough times; there is no need to take it personally but if you do, we can continue this mudslinging, and maybe you can teach me some Italian in doing so.

Archived