talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wednesday 11th May - Atletico Madrid (2) 2-1 (4) Real Madrid

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stupid defending ruined that!  Very unlike Atlético Madrid of the past under Simeone but then again they've been culpable of this during this season on many an occasion.  It's such a shame they can't bring that scum down to their knees because they're the epitome of what washes around in the sewers.

When Cavani scored against us and we needed three more, everyone thought that was the end...yes I know Madrid aren't PSG and Atletico don't have MSN, but still, hope for the optimists that still hope to see a a comeback :4_joy:

2 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Comentater just said juventus and real madrid have never met in a final. Doesn't 1998 count?? 

Well it is after 1992 which is when football started so that commentator is pretty ridiculous to be honest.

7 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Well it is after 1992 which is when football started so that commentator is pretty ridiculous to be honest.

Commentators quite often get facts wrong. I've noticed it loads of times.

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

Commentators quite often get facts wrong. I've noticed it loads of times.

I know poor sods...  Their job is so difficult when they're being fed info from those seeking stats.  (which isn't their fault actually but it does lead to questions on their knowledge on sport and the biggest club tournament on earth).

10 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

For those that don't understand what that banner says (my fault for not translating)...

PROUD

OF NOT BEING LIKE YOU

haha I was about to ask you what that means and then scrolled down to see the translation... cheers mate

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Machado said:

I cringed at that banner.

Had to miss the game. How was it? Did Real get lucky or were they solid overall?

Nah, no luck involved.

started off frantically, Atleti took an early 2-0 lead.

Then Real came back in to it and had a comfortable grip on the game. Got the goal through sheer magic from Benzema. 

Then Atleti had their chances in the 2nd half but some superb saves from Navas kept them at bay.

7 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

2 finals vs Barcelona , 2 finals vs Atletico and a Semifinal all victories by RM WHEN THE GAME counts xD sure they lost some season games, all the greats do aka Jordan/James but when its do or die, the superior/the Goats step up and win it. 

"Real Madrid fan?? xD fuck Los Pinche Blancos, i just like seeing Barcelona continue being the second best team of all time in la liga" - your words

Why don't you just admit that as well as a United and Club America fan, you support them? 

31 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

2 finals vs Barcelona , 2 finals vs Atletico and a Semifinal all victories by RM WHEN THE GAME counts xD sure they lost some season games, all the greats do aka Jordan/James but when its do or die, the superior/the Goats step up and win it. 

" but diego S. Is still the best coach" -cules desperately trying to overshadow the fact that RM has been the most successful Spanish team of all time AND currently the best Spanish team. They had their little run, but its time they accept reality. 

Surely now the silly suggestion that Diego is better than Mourinho wont be brought up by any reasonable person. Only expect that from sore losers.

yet one league in the last decade, cup tournaments dont determine how good a team is 

39 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Don't really know what Atleti mean by that banner as it reeks of envy. 

Bottlers against their town rivals now for 4 consecutive years. 

I think many on here are misunderstanding the meaning of the banner. I'd say they are proud of the clubs success with their limited resources compared to Real Madrid. It doesn't mean that they have to be "winners".

1 minute ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

I think many on here are misunderstanding the meaning of the banner. I'd say they are proud of the clubs success with their limited resources compared to Real Madrid. It doesn't mean that they have to be "winners".

or maybe it also means that "we dont boo our own legendary players" "we dont have an idiot of a president who plays FIFA game in real life" and many others things like that :ph34r:

• The title was changed to Wednesday 11th May - Atletico Madrid (2) 2-1 (4) Real Madrid
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived