talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wednesday 11th May - Atletico Madrid (2) 2-1 (4) Real Madrid

9 hours ago, Panflute said:

What, winners? xD

9 hours ago, Machado said:

I cringed at that banner.

Had to miss the game. How was it? Did Real get lucky or were they solid overall?

9 hours ago, Cicero said:

Don't really know what Atleti mean by that banner as it reeks of envy. 

Bottlers against their town rivals now for 4 consecutive years. 

It's in response to the banner Real Madrid put up in the first leg on which I wrote about.

1493802082858.jpg

Real Madrid hold themselves as a club with "Señorío" (Gentlemanly and with honour) which is absolute nonsense but this is a fact and they go on about it a lot with Florentino Pérez constantly banging that phrase out.

Well, call it sour grapes or whatever you want, but Atlético Madrid have protested to UEFA on Real Madrid's massive banner that was used for when both sets of players came out of the tunnel before the game started.  The banner according to Atlético Madrid was provocative, out of context with anything football is about at this level and also a cause for problems for the return leg.

The banner (pictured above) says "Tell me what you feel" with the European Cup and the two finals played against Atlético Madrid (Milan and Lisbon).

This with other reasons (hundreds and hundreds which I bore you all with most days) is why Real Madrid CF is a scum football club on a different level.  They are arrogant and have no understanding of what this sport is actually all about.  They've been used to handouts throughout their whole history from various areas of authority, political and in sport.  Whether or not the banner is provocative (which it is, that at least) or all the other things Atlético Madrid have complained about (that's down to interpretation for the authorities) is upto every individual and their own opinion.  I base mine on decades and decades of all sorts of things.

Then people complain about Barça's "Men que un club" motto which is used many times in mosaics for special occasions as arrogant.

img_aaguilar_20170510-205054_imagenes_md

Atleti's banner is in response to that unprovoked question Real Madrid asked!

You guys should really follow football because then you'd understand why stuff is written when it's written.

But maybe we can have another poem on last night's defeat but which takes Real through to the final. :congrats:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Proud not to be like you? I struggled with the Orgullosos.

Orgullosos is proud in plural.

It's in response to what Real Madrid put up in the first leg where they came out with a "How does it feel" with the two finals Atleti lost to Real in Lisbon and Milan and showing off how many European Cups they have to Atleti's none.  Never before had any club done any type of provocative act like that where it was paid for by the club because that's the important part.  Those mass banners or mosaics are designed by the club themselves and paid for by the club.  Real Madrid have become such a disgusting football club it's unreal.

7 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Orgullosos is proud in plural.

It's in response to what Real Madrid put up in the first leg where they came out with a "How does it feel" with the two finals Atleti lost to Real in Lisbon and Milan and showing off how many European Cups they have to Atleti's none.  Never before had any club done any type of provocative act like that where it was paid for by the club because that's the important part.  Those mass banners or mosaics are designed by the club themselves and paid for by the club.  Real Madrid have become such a disgusting football club it's unreal.

Yeah seen the post above, not really show why Real felt that they should have said anything. You won two finals carry on

14 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Yeah seen the post above, not really show why Real felt that they should have said anything. You won two finals carry on

Indeed...  I've never seen that before to be honest and even more so when it was totally off the cuff from Real as there was no real issues between the clubs in recent years.  And Atleti's response has nothing whatsoever to do with not wanting to be winners obviously.  It's responding to what most people know Real to be historically institutionally wise.

• The title was changed to Wednesday 11th May - Atletico Madrid (2) 2-1 (4) Real Madrid
  • The topic was unpinned
8 hours ago, SirBalon said:

It's in response to the banner Real Madrid put up in the first leg on which I wrote about.

1493802082858.jpg

Real Madrid hold themselves as a club with "Señorío" (Gentlemanly and with honour) which is absolute nonsense but this is a fact and they go on about it a lot with Florentino Pérez constantly banging that phrase out.

Well, call it sour grapes or whatever you want, but Atlético Madrid have protested to UEFA on Real Madrid's massive banner that was used for when both sets of players came out of the tunnel before the game started.  The banner according to Atlético Madrid was provocative, out of context with anything football is about at this level and also a cause for problems for the return leg.

The banner (pictured above) says "Tell me what you feel" with the European Cup and the two finals played against Atlético Madrid (Milan and Lisbon).

This with other reasons (hundreds and hundreds which I bore you all with most days) is why Real Madrid CF is a scum football club on a different level.  They are arrogant and have no understanding of what this sport is actually all about.  They've been used to handouts throughout their whole history from various areas of authority, political and in sport.  Whether or not the banner is provocative (which it is, that at least) or all the other things Atlético Madrid have complained about (that's down to interpretation for the authorities) is upto every individual and their own opinion.  I base mine on decades and decades of all sorts of things.

Then people complain about Barça's "Men que un club" motto which is used many times in mosaics for special occasions as arrogant.

img_aaguilar_20170510-205054_imagenes_md

Atleti's banner is in response to that unprovoked question Real Madrid asked!

You guys should really follow football because then you'd understand why stuff is written when it's written.

But maybe we can have another poem on last night's defeat but which takes Real through to the final. :congrats:

I think we can conclude the answer to Real Madrid's banner is 'sour'.

45 minutes ago, Panflute said:

I think we can conclude the answer to Real Madrid's banner is 'sour'.

What do you suggest Atleti should've answered Real's retardedness with?

Not wanting to be like Real I would say is a good thing. 

4 hours ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

"Why Atletico Madrid's Champions League exit is good news for Manchester United's chances"

Manchester United beat Celta Vigo in the first leg of their Europa League semi-final thanks to a Marcus Rashford free-kick.

And a date with Ajax or Lyon awaits in Stockholm if they can finish the job at Old Trafford in the second leg.

Jose Mourinho can therefore earn entry into the Champions League through the back door if he succeeds on May 24.

The Red Devils will go straight into the group stages after Atletico's defeat to Real Madrid. United would have been forced to go through qualifying if Diego Simeone's side had finished fourth in La Liga and been successful in Cardiff next month.

The Mirror

What a joke. United should no way enter the groups straight off. They've been dire for years and will only win this Europa league due to coming up against teams who they spend billions more than and have a massive advantage over.

48 minutes ago, Panflute said:

Winning the CL.

They should answer Real's stupidity with winning the Champions League?

So if I take the piss out of someone that earns less money than me on my road, that has less material goods, that their kids can't do all the things that mine can do...  It would be ok if I plaster it all over their face when I see them?  That would be educated of me and well mannered.  It would show what a great human being I am because I've gone out of my way to make it obvious and I can even put a banner on one of the windows that points to the street so that everyone can see this.  If they respond in any way I would still be seen as rightous  and they as mongs.  At the end of the day, I am the real winner in the capitalist society aren't I!  If we're all involved in this game because that's the way things are and until they change if they ever do, then that's what we have.  There's nothing wrong with my attitude there and I'd be seen as ok and any manner of retribution from them in the same manner as I've used would be seen as ott and ridiculous.

Because until they're on my level, they haven't got a right to say anything.

Yeah, right!  Wipe the colours from your eyes and be objective.  There is absolutely nobody in Spain even the Real Madrid supporting journalists saying that the banner wasn't quite well put.  It's actually embarrassing for Real Madrid because of what many think they are and have been throughout history.

On 5/11/2017 at 7:35 PM, SirBalon said:

They should answer Real's stupidity with winning the Champions League?

So if I take the piss out of someone that earns less money than me on my road, that has less material goods, that their kids can't do all the things that mine can do...  It would be ok if I plaster it all over their face when I see them?  That would be educated of me and well mannered.  It would show what a great human being I am because I've gone out of my way to make it obvious and I can even put a banner on one of the windows that points to the street so that everyone can see this.  If they respond in any way I would still be seen as rightous  and they as mongs.  At the end of the day, I am the real winner in the capitalist society aren't I!  If we're all involved in this game because that's the way things are and until they change if they ever do, then that's what we have.  There's nothing wrong with my attitude there and I'd be seen as ok and any manner of retribution from them in the same manner as I've used would be seen as ott and ridiculous.

Because until they're on my level, they haven't got a right to say anything.

Yeah, right!  Wipe the colours from your eyes and be objective.  There is absolutely nobody in Spain even the Real Madrid supporting journalists saying that the banner wasn't quite well put.  It's actually embarrassing for Real Madrid because of what many think they are and have been throughout history.

It's just schadenfreude because Atlético got knocked out of the CL by Real Madrid like 4 times in a row. Shitty analogies only make the banner funnier to me.

Archived