talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester United Discussion

football forum

"I am reliably informed that Manchester United are willing to spend in the region of £300m to £400m this summer to achieve what they want. They could spend more if necessary.

Exactly why I can't be doing with Team United Devils. It's exactly the shite I've always slagged off Real Madrid, Chelsea, Citeh, PSG off for

On 29/04/2017 at 11:48 AM, Cannabis said:

Is there a hidden agenda with de Gea at Manchster United?

skysports-david-de-gea-man-utd-players_3

Despite on-going speculation surrounding his future, Guillem Balague has questioned David de Gea's desire to join Real Madrid, and hinted there is more to the potential transfer than meets the eye.

"Do Real Madrid want De Gea? You bet they do," Balague told Sky Sports. "What surprises me, however, is why a club like Manchester United - that have no need to sell him - would be prepared to let him leave. I'm sensing a hidden agenda. There are plenty of rumours that David de Gea is Real Madrid-bound, but I am not convinced that this is the wish of the current United goalkeeper.''

"Just why would he want to leave a club that is one of the world's biggest, a club on the up, and where he is unquestionably the number one to move to Madrid where he will be on less money and the pressure will be higher? Not for the first time in situations like this, the Spanish press have announced that not only does De Gea want to leave but have gone as far as to say that he has even requested a move.''

"I have been told that he has not said anything of the kind to United. Why do the Spanish press keeps insisting he wants to go then?

"I am reliably informed that Manchester United are willing to spend in the region of £300m to £400m this summer to achieve what they want. They could spend more if necessary.

"Just how that equates to selling De Gea, one of their most-prized assets is beyond me, especially when the likelihood is - despite what the Spanish press may have been told - that he doesn't want to leave."

Full Story

Guillem Balague is one of the worst journalists around.

Why would he leave one of the biggest clubs in the world, a club on the up (allegedly) and where he's number one? Well, because he'd be going to a bigger club, who have been seriously challenging in the Champions League in recent years and will win La Liga this year, and he'll be number one there as well.

As for the idea that he'll be on less money at Real Madrid? Get fucked.

I fucking hate Mourinho.

He's playing a risky game laying into his players publicly time after time as well, if it backfires and he loses the dressing room it'll be very difficult to get it back.

11 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Hmmm, I thought the Manager has all say on transfers at United? Because there is no way in fuck that Mourinho will be after a 16 year old. 

Why not? Could loan him out for 3/4 years and make a tidy profit.

30 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Why not? Could loan him out for 3/4 years and make a tidy profit.

Mourinho has literally no interest in that. If the player isn't ready, he doesn't want them. Not keen on whether or not the club makes a profit. The whole loaning players out just to make a profit comes from our technical director Emenalo. 

"Youth Day" for Mourinho is an 18 year old making a 5 minute cameo in an already qualified CL game. 

Edited by Cicero

2 hours ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

"Jose Mourinho launches Manchester United social media crackdown with strict new rules for players"

Mourinho wants to restrict the flow of information out of the club, especially at sensitive times, and also wants to make sure his players are fully focused on matchdays

jose-mourinho.thumb.jpg.fabb8a1f1f056ca0edae899cc35552c6.jpg

Jose Mourinho has instigated a crackdown on Manchester Unitedplayers’ use of social media.

The United manager is frustrated with how much the players make public online and has brought in a strict new set of rules governing what they can and cannot publish on Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram.

The United first team have been told that the club does not want them to publish any pictures from training, from the 48 hours leading up to a game or especially from the team bus on the way to games.

When Luke Shaw posted footage of himself training at home in November as he recovered from an injury, Mourinho was furious. Shaw was upbraided by Rui Faria for painting the club in a bad light, as if the video suggested United were not doing their own job properly to get the player fit.

Mourinho’s policy has been communicated to all players and their social media teams, and while it is not always adhered to, it is part of the manager’s campaign to change the mentality among the squad that he believes has gone soft in the last few seasons.

The Independent 

Wonder how Pogba will respond to this not being able to Dab whilst eating his tea? 

Edited by LFCMadLad

7 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Wonder how Pogba will respond to this not being able to Dab whilst eating his tea? 

He can dab all he wants, as long as it's not on the training pitch.

Don't know why Mourinho was so furious at Shaw's footage of him training at home though. Seems a bit... oversensitive (or something) to believe it portrays United in a bad light.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

He can dab all he wants, as long as it's not on the training pitch.

Don't know why Mourinho was so furious at Shaw's footage of him training at home though. Seems a bit... oversensitive (or something) to believe it portrays United in a bad light.

Yes but Pogba likes to Dab on social media and Mourinho is putting a ban on it. 

United are doomed!

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Yes but Pogba likes to Dab on social media and Mourinho is putting a ban on it. 

United are doomed!

But he's not banning social media use, he's banning social media use showing his squad in training.

If Pogba wants to dab on social media, he's free dab his retarded little heart out, as long as he's not on their training pitch.

After Rashford's goal yesterday and the recent performances of Pogba I think the question had to be answered, are United a better football team without Zlatan? Do you drop Zlatan's goals for the long term prospects of the club? Would Zlatan starting hold United back next season?

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Aaroncpfc said:

After Rashford's goal yesterday and the recent performances of Pogba I think the question had to be answered, are United a better football team without Zlatan? Do you drop Zlatan's goals for the long term prospects of the club? Would Zlatan starting hold United back next season?

literally just discussed this with my mate xD 

Not having Zlatan means Utd have to be more creative and less direct. It's brought the best out of some players. Utd without Zlatan prevents the temptation to go route one or more direct and use Zlatan's physical and dominating presence. Instead, they have to play differently and be more intelligent with the ball - using Rashford to his strengths can and will definitely pay off in the long term. 

I don't think Zlatan will come back after his injury as good as he has been this year. Love the player though. Fantastic talent. 

Mourinho is actually out of touch and making this job look too big for him the way he is moaning all the time, Big clubs are suppose to play a lot of games as they are in all the competitions, you never hear Barcelona, Juventus, Real Madrid moan about it. 

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Not much wrong with what he said. Expected him to go on about how he played a 2nd string team (a 2nd sting side that is almost 200 million mind you) in order to rest players for Thursday. 

His arrogance is just ridiculous, its like the Europa league is already won as its all he is going by to get into the champions League so he is quite happy now for Man Utd to finish out of the top 4.  I really hope Celta or whoever Man Utd meet in the final will win as it will make Mourinho look like a bigger mug. 

Mourinho was funny at first when he first came in the spotlight with Chelsea, now he is just boring, also wonder what Man Utd fans really think who have stayed quiet on his performance as they so badly wanted him to come in and bring back "Attacking Football".  Not much really has changed in fact alot of the football has been worse with the tactics Mourinho has used, putting teams out to get a 0-0, drawing so many games at home and using World Class attacking players in defensive positions like against Arsenal.  At least Van Gaal went out to win against the big teams.  It will come to a bitter end soon with Mourinho he still hasn't got over Chelsea and probably never will. 

Edited by VanPanna