talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester United Discussion

football forum

• Subscriber

Pogba reminds me of Dimitar Berbatov when he first arrived at United from Spurs, he was a class act but he was so hot & cold it frustrated a lot of United fans and me included. he would play 3/4 great matches on the trot with some brilliant goals and then just disappear in the next five games, it did my head in and I often wonder why Fergie got rid of him in the end, Pogba should pack his bags and try somewhere else, he keeps saying he would love to play for Real Madrid someday well now is the time to just shunt him out of the door for Real Madrid.

At least we got a few good years out of Ronaldo when he was with us, he gave it all for the club and he was a class act from day one until he left for his boyhood team in Real but he always said when he first arrived that one day he would leave for Real which he did but he left United with 3 EPL Titles, 1 FA Cup, 2 Football League Cup, 1 UEFA Champions League Cup and 1 FIFA  Club World Cup medals and you can throw in 1 Charity Shield medal too, Pogba is no Ronaldo and will never be.  

1 hour ago, Rick said:

You can get to fuck with that last point. He gets negative attention because he's not that bloody good. He doesn't perform anywhere near the level you'd expect of from a Utd player. 

Boom boom boom let me hear you say triggered, triggered

1 hour ago, Rick said:

You can get to fuck with that last point. He gets negative attention because he's not that bloody good. He doesn't perform anywhere near the level you'd expect of from a Utd player. 

Pogba is very good. He's just fucking lazy. I'm sure I've said this before but he reminds me of Andre Carrillo. Both have immense talent but only play when they want to. Their work ethic really lets them down. Reason why Carillo is now at Al Hilal and Pogba could follow soon. Maybe not to Saudi Arabia but a weaker club. 

Edited by Guest

• Administrator
1 hour ago, El Profesor said:

There´s talk of Pogba at Real, but I still think Pogba is a better fit for PSG. French star, marketable, midfielder. 

Pogba for Neymar. Who says no?

Pogba is a perfect fit for PSG.

He can stroll about at ease in that league.

Feel like Neymar would get battered in this league or spend a lot of time banned for diving.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Stan said:

Feel like Neymar would get battered in this league or spend a lot of time banned for diving.

Neymar wouldn't make it in the Premier League in my view, he's weak! He would get ripped apart by the English press with his diving antics and some of the other stuff. There is a but though... He would provide special moments which football fans love to see and remember. That in itself would be a plus for the league product. But he ain't a player to lead a club to glory and other big signings would be required.

As for Pogba... He is tailor made for everything PSG is. A Barbie football club with no tangible essence to it.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Ligue 1 is brutal in terms of physicality. I actually think he´d be more protected in Premier League. But on the other part, I agree, his antics would be much more scrutinized in England.

• Subscriber
On 11/05/2019 at 18:22, José said:

Pogba is a game changer, one of a kind type of player. Dont judge him by his games with man utd cause even he didnt have the right teammates. Piss poor defence and half ass trying offense, so I dont blame him for the half ass performances. A player of his kind deserves better players around him.

Judge him by his A1 performances with France. 

You can't totally absolve him of responsibility though surely. It's been three years now.

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Stan said:

Couldn't be a better fit if you tried. Weekly flat-track bullying, instasham midfielder the centrepiece of the instasham club. It's satisfyingly perfect and it must happen.

16 hours ago, Danny said:

Pogba was never great at Juve, he just played with great midfielders who didn’t rely on him. This side relies on him and he can’t deliver.

Great players lift poor teams, you’ve only got to look at what Gerrard done for years at Liverpool 

Pogba gets a lot of negative attention because he’s black, no doubt about that. But he’s also a record signing who has failed to make an impact consistently. So far the entire Pogba saga for United has been an absolute flop

You're insane. 

• Upvote 1

It almost certainly reads more than just odd and maybe even un-relative, but any footballer that carries a Gucci toiletry bag to football matches just isn't serious about what football fans expect on an achievement level in the football relative. It's sometimes small details where you can observe related issues to objectives in life.

17 hours ago, Danny said:

Pogba was never great at Juve, he just played with great midfielders who didn’t rely on him. This side relies on him and he can’t deliver.

Great players lift poor teams, you’ve only got to look at what Gerrard done for years at Liverpool 

Pogba gets a lot of negative attention because he’s black, no doubt about that. But he’s also a record signing who has failed to make an impact consistently. So far the entire Pogba saga for United has been an absolute flop

Sadio Mane is black yet he is loved by all. 

What a fucking ridiculous statement. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

And Kane gets 'negative attention' for how he speaks by a lot of non-Spurs fans (which is childish and immature at best) but is that because he's white? Is it fuck.

Ridiculous statement indeed.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Irony in calling out a ridiculous statement with “People love Mane and he’s black”.

I never said Pogba can’t be criticised (seeing as I criticised him in the same post and agree with the criticism) but for a midfielder with his goals and assists tally this season he picks up a lot of column inches where other players don’t. Media has proven itself to be inherently racist time and time again

5 minutes ago, Danny said:

Irony in calling out a ridiculous statement with “People love Mane and he’s black”.

I never said Pogba can’t be criticised (seeing as I criticised him in the same post and agree with the criticism) but for a midfielder with his goals and assists tally this season he picks up a lot of column inches where other players don’t. Media has proven itself to be inherently racist time and time again

Have you considered that he is their top earner and is significantly under performing and not even trying very hard and that it has nothing to do with his race or appearance or heritage at all?

Have you considered that you are a gobshite? 

• Haha 2