talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester United Discussion

football forum

I can’t believe players like Ferdinand are still fawning over him. “he’s the greatest professional I know”. I’d say considering what he genuinely went through a few months back, this “family reasons” bollocks is just about the most unprofessional thing you can do. Just fuck off with Pogba. Your standing with any real fan worth their salt is taking a beating. You don’t love the club, you’re a mercenary. Just like the others.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Devil said:

It's fairly obvious by now that nobody has come in for him. In all honesty where does he go?

Realistically only a small number of clubs can afford his salary and if you add to the fact a lot of clubs are now more than likely thinking he could be a problem rather than an asset.

These superstars believe they can just go on forever, they maybe can go on a few more years than the players did in the older days but they are still slower than the younger players and it's clear they struggle with the demands of playing three times a week so I just don't understand why they demand to play every minute. 

It would be better all round if he went, not going to happen now though. 

Thought he might go to the US league.....

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

I can’t believe players like Ferdinand are still fawning over him. “he’s the greatest professional I know”. I’d say considering what he genuinely went through a few months back, this “family reasons” bollocks is just about the most unprofessional thing you can do. Just fuck off with Pogba. Your standing with any real fan worth their salt is taking a beating. You don’t love the club, you’re a mercenary. Just like the others.

To be fair you was absolutely spunking up whenever he scored when he first re-signed. 

I can't be arsed to find your posts (I'm sure someone can), but it was along the lines of "RONNNNNIIIIIIEEEEEE HES HOOOOMMMMMEEEEEEE" 

:ph34r:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

To be fair you was absolutely spunking up whenever he scored when he first re-signed. 

I can't be arsed to find your posts (I'm sure someone can), but it was along the lines of "RONNNNNIIIIIIEEEEEE HES HOOOOMMMMMEEEEEEE" 

:ph34r:

And? Forgive me for being excited about us winning games 😂

This is about how he’s acting now, not 12 months ago. 

4 hours ago, Waylander said:

Thought he might go to the US league.....

I think there's a certain pretty serious allegation against Ronaldo that might be preventing him from ever going back to the US until it's been resolved tbh.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think there's a certain pretty serious allegation against Ronaldo that might be preventing him from ever going back to the US until it's been resolved tbh.

Didn't know that though do recall some news like this I thought got settled perhaps though another case.

9 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

He’s been class pre season tbf to him. 

Thoughts on the upcoming season mate?? I know it's only pre-season but you have started well enough, that absolute mauling of Liverpool must have been satisfying.. What's the general feeling so far.. has to be a bit more positive surely