talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester United Discussion

football forum

10 minutes ago, robosys said:

The Banter in this thread is just unreal, lol

Can't tell if I'm reading a tabloid. Lots of news posts and mostly all just used to benefit the poster. 

8 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

He doesn't even respond to posts, he just posts shite after shite xD

He had the audacity to call me out for not responding to Napoli losing to Shakhtar yesterday, saying I only comment when my teams win. He just doesn't know when to stop.

Its not just the hypocrisy though, he also brings up previous posts just to make me look bad when in reality I think all know he's not a serious poster. A blatant troll he is.

15 minutes ago, Blue said:

He had the audacity to call me out for not responding to Napoli losing to Shakhtar yesterday, saying I only comment when my teams win. He just doesn't know when to stop.

Its not just the hypocrisy though, he also brings up previous posts just to make me look bad when in reality I think all know he's not a serious poster. A blatant troll he is.

He'll totally ignore this and post a meme xD

Just now, Batard said:

Should I take that as a positive or a negative?

I'll let you decide that :)

What I will say is that I'm at work about 30 minutes early, and I'm waiting for my boss to come and open the office so just enjoying a little banter with @LFCMadLad :ay:

• Administrator
Just now, Blue said:

I'll let you decide that :)

What I will say is that I'm at work about 30 minutes early, and I'm waiting for my boss to come and open the office so just enjoying a little banter with @LFCMadLad :ay:

Indeed. And it had its moment but there’s no need to labor the point. Hence the respectful request to desist. 

Just now, Batard said:

Indeed. And it had its moment but there’s no need to labor the point. Hence the respectful request to desist. 

Ha, that's not a problem. I just needed to have that final pop.

Ill do as you demand.

• Administrator
Just now, Blue said:

Ha, that's not a problem. I just needed to have that final pop.

Ill do as you demand.

Demand? Hahaha how did you get that from my posts. Actually don’t worry I’m now spamming this thread too. Let’s leave it there. 

• Administrator
57 minutes ago, Blue said:

to be fair, he's in a Utd discussion thread posting Utd stuff...

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

And that doesn't happen very often! 

Hardly any Utd fans anymore. 

Take it Deadlinesman is busy again :what:

Probably for the better tbh. Find most United glory hunters annoying.

Dont know about real United fans but if Deadlinesman being busy results in him not visit this page, I hope it stays like that.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Probably for the better tbh. Find most United glory hunters annoying.

Dont know about real United fans but if Deadlinesman being busy results in him not visit this page, I hope it stays like that.

He's ok actually mate. In fact he's probs the best Utd fan on here, and he's staff xD

Edited by LFCMadLad

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

He's ok actually mate. In fact he's probs the best Utd fan on here, and he's staff xD

If he's the best United fan on here, then it's definitely for the better that we don't have United fans!