talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester United Discussion

football forum

The conversion rate of Rashford, martial, and Greenwood highlight how the problem is not them but those who are supposed to be passing the ball or making plays besides Paul pogba...again, abraham has ZERO goals against top teams and firmino is not that effective. :ay:

Edited by Teso dos Bichos

Just now, Teso dos Bichos said:

Four....

Marcus fucking rashford has four goals against chelsea already this season :rofl: how many has abraham scored against man utd? Nice try though 

Marcus Fucking Rashford just got his record season tally equalled by Tammy (can't score against United) Abraham, 4 months into the season.

The fact you are trying to pin the Tammy not scoring against United as more embarrassing, is so predictable. xD

Just now, Cicero said:

Marcus Fucking Rashford just got his record season tally equalled by Tammy (can't score against United) Abraham, 4 months into the season.

The fact you are trying to pin the Tammy not scoring against United as more embarrassing, is so predictable. xD

Give up. He won't listen to anyone. I just asked him an important factual question in the Liga MX thread and he avoided it and resorted to call me a sex deprived failure, plain stupid, and that I only have a few weeks on the forum left instead of accepting facts.

Hopefully that's the last time I take the bait like a cunt.

Just now, Teso dos Bichos said:

Post reported..

Mexican league and man utd..... someone is obsessed with Teso and I'm not talking about the white whore that woke me up with a booty pic. Stay in your lane Bruh xD

Goals from open play this season. 

Rashford - 3

Abraham - 11

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Post reported..

Mexican league and man utd..... someone is obsessed with Teso and I'm not talking about the white whore that woke me up with a booty pic. Stay in your lane Bruh xD

I can't say I'm obssessed. In fact, I've decided to ignore you after today.

I do want to say though that you can't go around calling people ugly and virgins then report posts that you don't like.

Tired of this babysitting nonsense, and I want no part in it. Hence why I'm furthering myself.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Cicero said:

Also just means he got to 10 in one less game if he didn't score against Utd, as well xD

21 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Post reported..

You are obsessed with Liverpool and Klopp in particular. How you have the balls to say someone is obsessed is very amusing xD

Stay in your lane Bruh!

• Haha 1

• Subscriber

This will do me, or even Scott McTominay.  :congrats:

Quote.thumb.png.d96cee28728f1c5567df338e1c9ad41d.png

Solskjaer backs Maguire as long-term Man United captain

Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer backed Harry Maguire to be the club's captain in the long-term after wearing the armband in Sunday's 3-1 defeat of Brighton and Hove Albion.

United cruised to a comfortable victory at Old Trafford against Brighton, with the visitors arguably lucky to avoid losing by a crushing scoreline.

Maguire led the team out as captain and put in a generally commanding display at the back, as he continues to look a solid acquisition following his reported £80million switch from Leicester City.

The centre-back was captain in the absence of Ashley Young, though Solskjaer suggested Maguire could potentially get even more familiar with the position in years to come.

FULL REPORT

• Subscriber
23 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

De gea for me... many are quickly forgetting how good he is and how his purchase will go down as the best acquisition of recent years.  (given the price and how great he turned out) 

Never liked a goalkeeper as a captain, it's always has been a defender or a midfielder for me, I know Peter "The Great" Schmeichel captained United in the treble year final but that was a one-off because Keane was suspended.

Don't get me wrong, DeGea would be ok as v/c and maybe captain the side if the current United captain was rested or injured, but not full time, you need a captain that's in the thick of things and can yell the lads on just like the great United captains of the past in Cantona, Keane, Robson, Rio, Vidic, Bruce...

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Never liked a goalkeeper as a captain, it's always has been a defender or a midfielder for me, I know Peter "The Great" Schmeichel captained United in the treble year final but that was a one-off because Keane was suspended.

Don't get me wrong, DeGea would be ok as v/c and maybe captain the side if the current United captain was rested or injured, but not full time, you need a captain that's in the thick of things and can yell the lads on just like the great United captains of the past in Cantona, Keane, Robson, Rio, Vidic, Bruce...

Kasper's doing alright as captain for us ;) 

On 09/11/2019 at 07:03, Teso dos Bichos said:

Four....

Marcus fucking rashford has four goals against chelsea already this season :rofl: how many has abraham scored against man utd? Nice try though 

Good job not every league fixture Chelsea have to play is against United then? That's like saying Matthew Longstaff is better than McTominay because when Man Utd played Newcastle, Longstaff scored once and McTominay didn't do anything.

A bit ridiculous you're trying to shit on Tammy Abraham, who's got a pretty fantastic goal record this season at a very young age, and Firmino (btw: https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jose-mourinho-roberto-firmino-liverpool-16963050) because of that stat you've come up with.

It is good, though, for United that they've got strikers that are as efficient in front of goal - it's certainly needed considering how little creativity is in the side.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

He's got his great daddies blood in him, tbh I could never work out why he never landed at OT and played for us, like father like son. :D 

Probably because he first started his career at City and then wasn't considered good enough for them. And it wasn't until after United already had De Gea that he started looking like a top flight keeper tbh. And while Schmeichel is good, De Gea's pedigree is just that of a much better keeper.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
On 08/09/2019 at 08:44, CaaC (John) said:

Quote.thumb.png.56a719a01d123dd6c551a74ec85c24d4.png

United are close to finalising the appointment of their former Netherlands goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar as director of football. (Sunday Mirror)

Would have loved this rumour to be true but it looks like it's not happening, sigh. :(

Quote.thumb.png.2201233fae50cd0b0d0088d69513020b.png

Former Manchester United goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar has ended speculation he could return to Old Trafford as director of football by signing a new deal with Ajax. (Mirror)

30 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

And yet OGS, has not lost to chelsea (3 wins and one tie ) 

First man utd coach to win 8 consecutive away games including teams like arsenal, spurs, and CHELSEA (whether its Herrera or our coach OGS, they are well tamed by man utd xD)

Is there a trophy for that?