talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester United Discussion

football forum

How much longer are United going to stick with Ole?

Almost getting 3 points after being shit for 70 minutes against Sheffield United, only to then not get those 3 points... I mean there's obviously something encouraging about the fightback there. And how the young players looked to be more arsed than the seasoned professionals...

But at what point do United say "well we've spent a lot of fucking money, we sacked one of the world's most highly rated managers to bring this guy in, and this guy's got us looking worse than we were at this stage last season - it's time for him to go."

I know he's a club legend... but I don't think he's shown any sort of tactical genius or long term plan. I think he's just a guy who'll have a positive face and always tell the players "do your best lads!" before kickoff and always say "well done lads!" after each match. It's all well and good to always be talking about the future and saying "oh this isn't great now, but we're building a solid foundation for the future" - but you've also spent a shitload of money in the present day not seeing any immediate improvement. And that doesn't bode well for spending money again in the future.

So is this Sheffield United result a good result for Ole? Or a bad one? Good - because we saw a spirited fightback after they were shite for most of the match? Or bad because United once again looked fucking shite for most of 90 minutes, despite almost getting 3 points?

Cope is claiming two sources within the team locker room have told them that pogba is practically faking an injury to not risk a potential sale this January now that the coach and club want him out after he posted on Instagram a video of him playing basketball. 

Since his return, the English media and all the opposing fans that hate the club, have made it a priority to target pogba in order to disrupt the rebuilding but at the same time, two out of the top three clubs(Barcelona and rm) in the world have him as the top priority. they cant fool teso or those elite clubs, they are only fooling themselves. xD

12 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

How much longer are United going to stick with Ole?

Until every single last hair falls off Deadlinsmans body with the stress of it all.... they have done a decent job on the top half, just the pubes to go now... 

Edited by Bluewolf

12 hours ago, Cicero said:

I’m sure United reps are already trying to have a sit down with Poch. 

Least that would be the most sensible thing for them to do. 

I reckon IF Madrid and Bayern don’t approach him, we’ll sign him for the summer and let Ole see the season out.

7 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Also at what point are they going to say “hey Ed, pack your things and get the fuck out of this club?” 

As long as the money is rolling in, the Glazers see Woodward as doing his job. Simple as that.

Luke shaw, Axel Tuanzebe, Lee Grant, Jesse Lingard Largie Ramazani, D’mani Mellor, Ethan Laird, Dylan Levitt, Ethan Galbraith, Angel Gomes, Mason Greenwood, Teden Mengi, James Garner, Arnau Puigmal, Di’Shon Bernard, Matej Kovar, Tahith Chong and Max Taylor.

:x YES!!!

--------------------------Kovar----------------------
-----------Laird---Tuanzebe---Mengi---Shaw
----------------Levitt---Galbraith---Garner
-------------lingard--Greenwood---Gomes

Although ramanazi and Chong wont start imo, the rest of the squad and its potential made me pre cum. Puigmal is also another youngster with potential......

Just win United just fucking win!!!

• Subscriber

I don't know how they can draw positives from that Sheffield United game. They came back after being terrible against a side with a tiny fraction of their resources and bottled that as well. If they are searching for positives from that then the standards have hit the floor to be honest. That would worry me more than the game itself.

On 26/11/2019 at 12:06, Teso dos Bichos said:

Luke shaw, Axel Tuanzebe, Lee Grant, Jesse Lingard Largie Ramazani, D’mani Mellor, Ethan Laird, Dylan Levitt, Ethan Galbraith, Angel Gomes, Mason Greenwood, Teden Mengi, James Garner, Arnau Puigmal, Di’Shon Bernard, Matej Kovar, Tahith Chong and Max Taylor.

:x YES!!!

--------------------------Kovar----------------------
-----------Laird---Tuanzebe---Mengi---Shaw
----------------Levitt---Galbraith---Garner
-------------lingard--Greenwood---Gomes

Although ramanazi and Chong wont start imo, the rest of the squad and its potential made me pre cum. Puigmal is also another youngster with potential......

Just win United just fucking win!!!

Manchester United: Grant, Laird, Bernard, Tuanzebe, Shaw, Garner, Levitt, Chong, Lingard, Gomes, Greenwood.

Wasnt too far off. it wasnt  the result Teso was hoping for, but the youngsters didnt disappoint. Need to work on finishing the goal threat plays but more game experience will take care of that. 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Manchester United: Grant, Laird, Bernard, Tuanzebe, Shaw, Garner, Levitt, Chong, Lingard, Gomes, Greenwood.

Wasnt too far off. it wasnt  the result Teso was hoping for, but the youngsters didnt disappoint. Need to work on finishing the goal threat plays but more game experience will take care of that. 

Chong missed a sitter too. Match Report

Tahith Chong should have made it 2-0 after the break, but astonishingly scooped over from six yards with an empty net in front of him. 

Aston Villa 12/1

Spurs 12/4

Man citeh 12/7

Perfect week to make a big statement to the rest of the league that big daddy is back. 

First a cupcake team to warm up for back to back Ws. I had to take a step back and realize I was being unfair with the coach and TESO has never been blind to the truth and ill be a mudafuka if Ole doesnt deliver a league title and a CL within 2 years. All this team lacks is two or three additions and a good run of Ws and the rest of the league better watch out. Its easy to look like England's best team when big daddy is away but let's see how good liverpool and man citeh really are once man utd recoups the form its know for. 

The process is about to deliver and its gonna be here to stay for years. 

On 29/11/2019 at 21:10, Teso dos Bichos said:

Aston Villa 12/1

Spurs 12/4

Man citeh 12/7

Perfect week to make a big statement to the rest of the league that big daddy is back. 

First a cupcake team to warm up for back to back Ws. I had to take a step back and realize I was being unfair with the coach and TESO has never been blind to the truth and ill be a mudafuka if Ole doesnt deliver a league title and a CL within 2 years. All this team lacks is two or three additions and a good run of Ws and the rest of the league better watch out. Its easy to look like England's best team when big daddy is away but let's see how good liverpool and man citeh really are once man utd recoups the form its know for. 

The process is about to deliver and its gonna be here to stay for years. 

You watching the Villa game mate? 

Question for everyone, not just the United contingent. What do you honestly think it will take for Solskjaer to get sacked? Keep thinking to myself we should be doing better than this and then I look at the side and think 9th is about right. There’s absolutely no evidence to suggest these players can do better than what they are currently delivering.

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

Question for everyone, not just the United contingent. What do you honestly think it will take for Solskjaer to get sacked? Keep thinking to myself we should be doing better than this and then I look at the side and think 9th is about right. There’s absolutely no evidence to suggest these players can do better than what they are currently delivering.

Think if you lose Spurs and City back to back will do it. 

Ole's one saving grace is how he sets up against the top 6. Hence why he's been here longer than he should.