talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester United Discussion

football forum

Mason Greenwood Will Be A Leading Force At Manchester United

FORBES.COM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/liamcanning/2019/12/27/mason-greenwood-will-be-a-leading-force-at-manchester-united/amp/

Man Utd continues to establish its legacy as an ELITE club brand, even during a tough period, once again they have the best youngster in Europe AND although the table doesnt show, LET IT BE KNOWN that whether its Liverpool or Citeh, Man Utd doesnt back down and with a midfield of Scottie, AP, and fred they have been the better team.(versus them) :rofl:

81310572_2839349309419387_43468265779678

I knew man utd was getting a great youth prospect when he made that Instagram post (going from ajax to a man utd Jersey) but his performance with the youth teams with both the club and his country keep making him look more and more promising... can play either side of the flank or through the middle, great dribbler, and is lethal with either his left or right foot... who the fuck needs that Haaland cunt. xD

There isn’t a back handed agenda. I couldn’t give a fuck about his religion. He’s a shit cunt that plays his agent off against his club and galavants all over the world whilst ‘injured’. Crying racism because of that picture is hilarious. They’ve showed pictures of him playing basketball and at his brothers testimonial without any issue. They got the same response. He’s a cancer at the club that needs removing and it’s nothing to do with Islam.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

There isn’t a back handed agenda. I couldn’t give a fuck about his religion. He’s a shit cunt that plays his agent off against his club and galavants all over the world whilst ‘injured’. Crying racism because of that picture is hilarious. They’ve showed pictures of him playing basketball and at his brothers testimonial without any issue. They got the same response. He’s a cancer at the club that needs removing and it’s nothing to do with Islam.

I also agree with this. Whenever there's criticism directed to him a lot of it revolves around  what he does (or doesn't) do on the pitch and religion is never mentioned. A lot of it revolves around his attitude when playing and not living up to the hype surrounding him. Nothing to do with religion when that's discussed. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Stan said:

As if a guy who slept with his brother's wife is some kind of moral arbiter to talk a player's private life or choices. 

He was a consummate professional though. Shagging his in law had nothing to do with his football to be fair. His private life is discussed as a direct result of his lack of playing time and attitude in my honest opinion.

1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

I mean they’re quite clearly trying to negatively portray the contents of that insta post in a bad....if they’re having a dig at a perceived lack of commitment then referencing the contents of that post within that rhetoric is unneeded, doesn’t really compare to them talking about him playing basketball. Not to mention there’s the issue that the general public has with black players dancing when dancing is a key cultural component in a lot of African and Caribbean cultures. I’m not saying there’s not genuine reason to criticise him as I’ve always thought he was overrated though he does possess special talent, and I’m not saying you specifically hold this view but I think it’s ignorant to suggest it hasn’t become deeper than just he hasn’t played well and I think it’s ignorant to suggest that this hasn’t effected his view of the club and most likely the Prem too. I can’t imagine many players would want to stick around at a club where it’s fans and media around them constantly pick things like this apart

3 hours ago, Danny said:

I mean they’re quite clearly trying to negatively portray the contents of that insta post in a bad....if they’re having a dig at a perceived lack of commitment then referencing the contents of that post within that rhetoric is unneeded, doesn’t really compare to them talking about him playing basketball. Not to mention there’s the issue that the general public has with black players dancing when dancing is a key cultural component in a lot of African and Caribbean cultures. I’m not saying there’s not genuine reason to criticise him as I’ve always thought he was overrated though he does possess special talent, and I’m not saying you specifically hold this view but I think it’s ignorant to suggest it hasn’t become deeper than just he hasn’t played well and I think it’s ignorant to suggest that this hasn’t effected his view of the club and most likely the Prem too. I can’t imagine many players would want to stick around at a club where it’s fans and media around them constantly pick things like this apart

And your last sentence is everything that’s wrong with football fans. Oh poor Paul! I can’t imagine why you’d want to stick around on 300k a week doing nothing week in, week out, never having to worry about getting sacked, never having to worry about money and travelling the world whilst injured arsing about with your mates.

Well boo fucking hoo.

I know you’re not aiming it at me directly. I just think people are making a huge jump simply because of the picture. Again, he was pictured celebrating with other footballers the other week and he was slated. He’s been pictured all over the show. Just because that picture also goes with him being ripped (just like all the other) doesn’t mean it’s racial or religious prejudice. I rip into Luke Shaw on a regular basis, as do countless others. Nobody would ever pick up a racial connotation because of that, so it’s genuinely unfair to do it with Pogba. 

26 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

And your last sentence is everything that’s wrong with football fans. Oh poor Paul! I can’t imagine why you’d want to stick around on 300k a week doing nothing week in, week out, never having to worry about getting sacked, never having to worry about money and travelling the world whilst injured arsing about with your mates.

Well boo fucking hoo.

I know you’re not aiming it at me directly. I just think people are making a huge jump simply because of the picture. Again, he was pictured celebrating with other footballers the other week and he was slated. He’s been pictured all over the show. Just because that picture also goes with him being ripped (just like all the other) doesn’t mean it’s racial or religious prejudice. I rip into Luke Shaw on a regular basis, as do countless others. Nobody would ever pick up a racial connotation because of that, so it’s genuinely unfair to do it with Pogba. 

It's a black thing. They milk the race card all the time. 

"Pogba, you are a big dabbing wanker"

"Iz it coz I iz black"

Pathetic.

6 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Well boo fucking hoo.

My last post was referencing how he would feel about perceived racist undertones from fans and the media...hardly appropriate to “poor Paul” it just because he earns a load of money.

Of course there would be no racial connotation with Luke Shaw. He’s a white man in Britain.

Slating him playing basketball is hardly comparable to slating him for his religious beliefs...

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

It's a black thing. They milk the race card all the time. 

"Pogba, you are a big dabbing wanker"

"Iz it coz I iz black"

Pathetic.

What? 

You've gone way off the mark there.

Let me guess, it's 'banter' to you and you'll pass it off as a joke.

I’m more concerned that Pogba is getting sympathy when he’s a cunt most of the time with little to no shits given for anyone but himself, his wallet and his agent. Again, there’s always absolute barnets that will racially abuse anyone because they can and that’s just not on. It’s never acceptable.

What I’m saying is that whilst he’s been racially abused on twitter over several different photos, it’s this one that is causing a stir. Ask yourself why? There’s definitely an agenda, but I’m genuinely not sure if it’s the one you think it is. I’d say 99.9% are simply anti-Pogba, not anti Islam. He’d get just as much shit if he were Catholic, Christian, Jewish or Sikh. Why? Because he’s a massive bellend.

27 minutes ago, Danny said:

My last post was referencing how he would feel about perceived racist undertones from fans and the media...hardly appropriate to “poor Paul” it just because he earns a load of money.

Of course there would be no racial connotation with Luke Shaw. He’s a white man in Britain.

Slating him playing basketball is hardly comparable to slating him for his religious beliefs...

You said “can’t imagine many players would want to stick around at a club where it’s fans and media around them constantly pick things like this apart“. It’s not just that picture though is it? Of course it’s appropriate to slate a complete drain on the football club. He simply doesn’t care and you’re fooling yourself if you think he does. Of course the abuse shouldn’t be racist. Being a black man or following the Islamic faith has nothing to do with Pogba being a cunt, so I’m not sure why Neanderthals even bring it up to be honest. Doesn’t make a whole fan base racist though (I know you haven’t said this, just pointing it out).

3 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

I’m more concerned that Pogba is getting sympathy when he’s a cunt most of the time with little to no shits given for anyone but himself, his wallet and his agent. Again, there’s always absolute barnets that will racially abuse anyone because they can and that’s just not on. It’s never acceptable.

What I’m saying is that whilst he’s been racially abused on twitter over several different photos, it’s this one that is causing a stir. Ask yourself why? There’s definitely an agenda, but I’m genuinely not sure if it’s the one you think it is. I’d say 99.9% are simply anti-Pogba, not anti Islam. He’d get just as much shit if he were Catholic, Christian, Jewish or Sikh. Why? Because he’s a massive bellend.

That's what I was saying before all the wet wipes got the wrong end. 

He gets shit because hes a cunt, not because hes black.

My other point was that it seems to be a black thing where the racist card comes out. People saying shit like black managers dont get jobs because they're black?! Never hear a white man moaning about being called a white cunt? 

Let's leave it there. Why does race have to be brought into everything? 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

My other point was that it seems to be a black thing where the racist card comes out. People saying shit like black managers dont get jobs because they're black?! Never hear a white man moaning about being called a white cunt? 

It's not just a black thing though is it? There is racism everywhere but I personally can't say I've heard someone be called a 'white cunt' - more it's just being called a cunt or whatever expletive you want to use.

You want to leave it there but you added the proverbial fuel to the fire with your post above anyway??

But you don't hear stuff like 'white XXXX'. Or do you? I certainly haven't but I have heard racist stuff towards brown & black people, including myself. Or is that me bringing the race card out :what:

9 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Young black footballers definitely get different treatment in the media though. Just look at some of the headlines that have been written about Raheem Sterling previously. I'm sure he also hit out at one of the papers not too long ago at the difference in their reporting of a young white footballer (Foden) buying a multi million pound house compared with the young black footballer (I forget his name but he's at City)

• Administrator
1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

Young black footballers definitely get different treatment in the media though. Just look at some of the headlines that have been written about Raheem Sterling previously. I'm sure he also hit out at one of the papers not too long ago at the difference in their reporting of a young white footballer (Foden) buying a multi million pound house compared with the young black footballer (I forget his name but he's at City)

Adarabioyo if I remember correctly.

• Thanks 1

I think people look way too deep into all this racist shite. Black people definitely get more racial abuse from absolute cowards, but black people also like to blame all their misfortunes on being black. I've seen it with my own eyes. Sol Campbell crying he didnt get a chance of being a football manager because he is black is one example of the absolute shite that is spouted.

People (whatever colour) need to grow the fuck up. Its literally embarrassing how the colour of peoples skin is still being used (for or against) in this day and age. 

Edited by LFCMadLad

2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I think people look way too deep into all this racist shite. Black people definitely get more racial abuse from absolute cowards, but black people also like to blame all their misfortunes on being black. I've seen it with my own eyes. 

People (whatever colour) need to grow the fuck up. Its literally embarrassing how the colour of peoples skin is still being used (for or against) in this day and age. 

Blimey