talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester United Discussion

football forum

2 hours ago, Danny said:

The almighty South American leagues, where they have a sponsor on every limb and over every organ.

That's ligue 1 mate

On 5/18/2017 at 8:53 AM, Cicero said:

Manchester United are actually having a best celebration award....what has this club come to? 

Both Lingard and Pogba's celebrations are wank as hell, I would vote for Herrara

The game doesn't mean anything and he'd be resting players whether it was on Saturday or Sunday so I don't know what he's really complaining about.

As for him crying about having to play youngsters, Man Utd have enough players to play two totally different starting lineups made up of first team players. He's just using the youth players here to make a point no one cares about and to play the victim for no fucking reason at all.

Edited by 6666

I don't know what his problem is but he's yet again coming across as an absolute tool.

Surely the ideal situation is to stay in every Cup for the duration giving you the maximum games possible? And Man United of all clubs should be prepared and happy to play them.

The man is something else.

6 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Varela sent back to United after his tattoo gets infected:

Guillermo-Varela-625239.jpg

Manchester United defender Guillermo Varela has been ruled out of the German Cup final after a new tattoo of his has become infected.

Varela is currently on loan at Eintracht Frankfurt and was due to face Borussia Dortmund on Saturday but will instead by on his way back to Manchester United after the German club suspended him. Frankfurt had been considering extending his loan but instead confirmed that the Uruguayan right-back’s time at the club is “over”.

Fredi Bobic, former Germany international and a board representative for the Bundesliga said: “With this action, Guillermo’s time at Frankfurt is over.” The tattoo had been on the 24-year-old’s forearm and was carried out ahead of the DFB Pokal final.

What a fucking idiot, probably ruined his career right there and deservedly so.

Edited by Berserker

10 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Deservedly so? What for having a tattoo? xD

Fuckinell hang the cunt :ph34r:

More for being a dumb bastard that got a tattoo during the season instead of waiting till the off-season.

2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Deservedly so? What for having a tattoo? xD

Fuckinell hang the cunt :ph34r:

Nah i like tattoos, for having the tattoo ahead of the Cup Final as advised by the manager, specially considering footballers are forbidden from taking many medications. What would have changed if he waited one more week?, not a damn thing. But he was reckless and although unlucky he must have known this was a possibility, and like i said he was advised against it, so whatever happens to him is his own fault.

2 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Nah i like tattoos, for having the tattoo ahead of the Cup Final as advised by the manager, specially considering footballers are forbidden from taking many medications. What would have changed if he waited one more week?, not a damn thing. But he was reckless and although unlucky he must have known this was a possibility, and like i said he was advised against it, so whatever happens to him is his own fault.

Hardly deserving of ruining his whole career though is it? Think you may have over-reacted slightly mate xD

12 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Hardly deserving of ruining his whole career though is it? Think you may have over-reacted slightly mate xD

Things is it probably will and i wouldn't say it was undeserved. Imagine you were playing the UCL final and Mane went and did the same and ruled himself out of it and you ended up losing, you'd want to chop his head off, wouldn't you?, I know i fucking would. It's only right for him to be kicked out of the team, and this will probably ruin his career, which is perhaps a bit extreme, but in the end deserved, as he's not fucking 16 and should have known a lot better.

Edited by Berserker

Doesn't exactly send a good signal. It's your team's biggest match in years, you've been strictly told not to do something, and you go ahead and do it so soon before the final. All you need to do is wait a few days, and instead you fuck over your club. For something so unimportant, so non-urgent, as a tattoo. 

He clearly doesn't give a shit. That's the kind of personality that no self-respecting club should be putting up with, unless he's way above them quality-wise. 

Hopefully this means he'll spend his career lingering around 2nd-tier shite. 

Jose is boring as shit, i liked him so much better in Spain and Italy when i didn't have to read his hilarious comments and shit excuses. United's Europa League win against teenagers was made like it was the biggest thing in football ever.