talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester United Discussion

football forum

He's not going to be cheap. Atleti will demand the clause which also means the buying club has to go to the Spanish tax office themselves and deposit almost 50% of the transfer fee. This is going to be interesting like the final days of the Pogba deal. 

Edited by SirBalon

6 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

It seems like Real might let Bale go, with Isco and the possible arrival of Mbappe. But would giving up De Gea be worth it?

I would take Varane over Bale anytime, don't know what happened to Bale but he's the Sturridge of Madrid for the past 2 seasons, keeps getting injured.

• Subscriber

I know he loves to blow hot air and come across as a cocky sod but when he says he's come to England to prove himself here and he's been successful, you can't disagree. Great season at his age, for him I suppose it's off to tick another box somewhere else because he's done what he came to do in this league. 

31 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

I know he loves to blow hot air and come across as a cocky sod but when he says he's come to England to prove himself here and he's been successful, you can't disagree. Great season at his age, for him I suppose it's off to tick another box somewhere else because he's done what he came to do in this league. 

Totally agree. I was one of those that said he'd fail in England but fuck me, he was brilliant. 

16 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Zlatan likely to depart Old Trafford for free:

skysports-zlatan-ibrahimovic-manchester-

Manchester United are unlikely to offer Zlatan Ibrahimovic a contract extension, according to Sky sources. United have the option of exercising a 12-month extension to Ibrahimovic's one-year deal, which is up at the end of the month but despite the 35 year old's preference to stay at United, sources say his name is likely to be on the club's list of released players to be published by the Premier League on Friday.

Ibrahimovic had successful surgery on his damaged cruciate ligament at the start of May, and surgeons have been impressed by hiss progress, but it is thought it will be well into 2018 before he is back playing and releasing last season's top scorer would free United's wage bill of a large salary - more than £19,000,000 according to figures - ahead of the transfer window.

United are confident of completing a deal for Real Madrid's Alvaro Morata, while the Spain striker's club team-mate Raphael Varane is also among United's targets. Ibrahimovic scored 28 goals, including a winner in the EFL Cup final against Southampton, before suffering a knee injury during United's Europa League quarter-final against Anderlecht.

He's done his part, he can move on now, he's gonna be 36 next year and keeping him at this point will be holding whoever is gonna be our point man back when he recovers

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Toony said:

I don't think that Twitter account is very reliable.

it's the most reliable out there.

constantly calls things and gets them right. 

12 minutes ago, Cicero said:

B.Silva - City

Fabinho - United

Bakayoko - Chelsea

Lemar - Spurs

That's their entire XI midfield if these deals go through, all opting for England. 

Things are really bad in France with these "refugees"  ...must be really, really bad for a Monaco player to take the huge drop down to united