talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

January 2020 - Member of the Month

football forum

• Administrator

The first MOTM for 2020 is already upon us with January coming to an end. This member has got stuck in to the forum as is pretty much standard these days anyway! Football, games, politics, Mafia Wars - you name it, this member gets involved in it all. A jack of all trades, master of everything you could say!

He's been on the podium for the last 2 MOTMs and even to my surprise the last time he won it outright was way back in July 2018. And then before that was July 2017. So breaking the 'non-July' duck, it gives us great pleasure to announce @RandoEFC as the first MOTM for 2020! 

We managed to get a quick glimpse of his tempered reaction as we broke the news to him...

giphy.gif

There were several votes for 2nd and 3rd as well - @Mel81x & @Pyfish respectively. The same combination of members for the last member of the month votes as well funnily enough. Consistency is key...

Keep it going for 2020 ladies and gents!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
6 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Congratulations @RandoEFC and I hope you get many more :congrats:

And congratulations to @Mel81x and to young @Pyfish who is still running since he was made Newcomer of the year, no stopping this Grimbsy sprinter :D

The Grimbsy Express

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118fc6645ec23795be5e

Haha thanks John. 

I'll even let you off for the wrong spelling of Grimsby :D

• Subscriber
59 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Haha thanks John. 

Fix the spelling when I get home, using my mobile atm, I am around our daughters watching wee grandson Kaiden who is not well and our daughter is doing some shopping with the wife. 🤠

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

10 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Congratulations @RandoEFC and I hope you get many more :congrats:

And congratulations to @Mel81x and to young @Pyfish who is still running since he was made Newcomer of the year, no stopping this Grimsby sprinter :D

9_9

The Grimsby Express

9_9

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118fc6645ec23795be5e

9_9

4 hours ago, Pyfish said:

4 hours ago, Pyfish said:

Haha thanks John. 

4 hours ago, Pyfish said

Haha thanks John. 

Fixed  :D