Draws - 33
Chelsea - 56 wins

Recent Form:
Leicester - LWWLL
Chelsea - WDLWW

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After their defeat to Aston Villa, they will surely become prime Barcelona against Chelsea. My only hope is that we are very good away, and if we manage a result we could potentially extend our gap on the top four spot, United and Spurs play Wolves and City so they could drop points there. Tammy is a doubt, hope he can be fit for this one as we don't have any other reliable striker.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, True Blue said:

After their defeat to Aston Villa, they will surely become prime Barcelona against Chelsea. My only hope is that we are very good away, and if we manage a result we could potentially extend our gap on the top four spot, United and Spurs play Wolves and City so they could drop points there. Tammy is a doubt, hope he can be fit for this one as we don't have any other reliable striker.

Guarantee Giroud or Batshuayi will find their inner Ronaldo and score if Tammy doesn't play. 

• Subscriber

Nailed on draw you know. I think both teams will be fairly happy with a point from this and you'll see a cagey game where not many risks are taken as a result. Expect it to be a low scorer, 0-0 or 1-1.

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, Stan said:

Guarantee Giroud or Batshuayi will find their inner Ronaldo and score if Tammy doesn't play. 

Chelsea have a history of their flop strikers turning up against us. Torres and Shevchenko got hat-tricks, Morata I think scored in basically every game against us, it's horrific.

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, Dan said:

Chelsea have a history of their flop strikers turning up against us. Torres and Shevchenko got hat-tricks, Morata I think scored in basically every game against us, it's horrific.

Precisely why I think this... 

13 hours ago, Stan said:

30 minutes ago, Stan said:

Precisely why I think this... 

Oh give over. xD

I swear the last several occasions you lot were convinced you'd lose whereas I assured you lot had nothing to worry about, and it turned out you either won or drew at worst. 

Lampard won't play Giroud for what ever reason, and Batshuayi is bang average. The only way he'd score is if your defence practically give him a goal. 

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Oh give over. xD

I swear the last several occasions you lot were convinced you'd lose whereas I assured you lot had nothing to worry about, and it turned out you either won or drew at worst. 

Lampard won't play Giroud for what ever reason, and Batshuayi is bang average. The only way he'd score is if your defence practically give him a goal. 

Sorry but we have a ridiculous record of conceding goals to players that 1) haven't scored in ages or 2) haven't scored for their club before. The first applies more so of course. 

I know we've got our decent record against you but there were times where it looked like certified Chelsea wins so I don't think we can be blamed for thinking it might have happened at that time. 

All I'm saying is it wouldn't surprise me if they played and ended up scoring, whether you win or not. 

• Subscriber

I really don't know why you think it's anything serious, it's just one of those silly little things you notice as a football fan. These stats have zero bearing on what I think will happen on Saturday.

But Batshuayi will definitely score.

• Subscriber

To be fair as well there's no shame in calling our win at you last season wrong - Puel was on the verge of the boot (which points to shit form) and it was your only home loss of the season. That was a shock result.

On 30/01/2020 at 00:59, LFCMadLad said:

Big game. Hoping Leicester cement their place in the top four and I think they will.

I'm hoping Chelsea win tbh. If Spurs, Wolves, or Sheffield United had more points, I'd be alright with Chelsea losing, but that top 4 battle is looking too tight and with United in 5th I'd much prefer someone else beat them to it. And the side ahead of them is probably the safest bet for that to happen.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I'm hoping Chelsea win tbh. If Spurs, Wolves, or Sheffield United had more points, I'd be alright with Chelsea losing, but that top 4 battle is looking too tight and with United in 5th I'd much prefer someone else beat them to it. And the side ahead of them is probably the safest bet for that to happen.

Or we could win and Man Utd lose ;) 

9 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

That's all true and logically it makes sense because we all want to see Utd fail. I've just got a soft spot for Leicester though. Well run club that's build a very decent side on limited resources.

Fuck that, and fuck Utd... Come on Chelsea!!

• Subscriber

Schmeichel

Ricardo - Evans - Soyuncu - Chilwell

Ndidi

Tielemans - Maddison

Perez - Vardy - Barnes

Apparently the side. Think that's still the best we can offer. Back to basics.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Dan said:

Schmeichel

Ricardo - Evans - Soyuncu - Chilwell

Ndidi

Tielemans - Maddison

Perez - Vardy - Barnes

Apparently the side. Think that's still the best we can offer. Back to basics.

Perez has to step up and be more consistent in delivering good performances. 

If Pedro is given an extended run in the team, I would say he would offer more than Willian even at his age. Even if Pedro has a shocker today, I still think he’s worth utilising a lot more than he has been so far this season. I think he benefits the attacking players around him a lot more, his off the ball work, his movement, and his link up whereas Willian is a bit of a clog in the system in that regard. Willian has had a relatively good season for his standards but that doesn’t take away from the fact that he hasn’t been the level we need. You have younger players around him performing better in their first real seasons. I would genuinely give Pedro more game time to see if he’s still got it, trouble is though we’ve also got some very difficult games coming up.

• The title was changed to Leicester 2-2 Chelsea - Saturday 1st February, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived