Draws - 21
Arsenal - 54 wins

Recent Form
Burnley - LWWLW
Arsenal - WDDDW

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Intriguing game, Burnley had two excellent results in the league the last couple of weeks then bombed out of the FA Cup at home to Norwich.

Don't think Arteta can really be judged until he's had the summer and got rid of some of the clowns in that Arsenal squad, but I do think he's going about things the right way at the minute. Can probably see this one being a draw.

• Subscriber

downloadfile-2.thumb.jpg.c1d423ac1a6e7c3226643ed86955e426.jpg

Look where Ben Foster ends up for our first goal yesterday. What a shite keeper, he must have really short arms and we should definitely spend two pages of the thread arguing about whether this makes him a liab... hang on two seconds, I've just noticed there's a memo for me in the post that's just arrived late. Oh I see, this is only a point of discussion for certain goalkeepers and/or if it fits certain agendas. As you were.

• Administrator
Just now, Harry said:

Arsenal with as good record in this match. Surely they will bank three points.

Really? I don't think it's a sure thing. 

Burnley could sneak a win. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

Look where Ben Foster ends up for our first goal yesterday. What a shite keeper, he must have really short arms and we should definitely spend two pages of the thread arguing about whether this makes him a liab... hang on two seconds, I've just noticed there's a memo for me in the post that's just arrived late. Oh I see, this is only a point of discussion for certain goalkeepers and/or if it fits certain agendas. As you were.

Why have I posted this in this thread? 😂

2 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Looked like pretty poor keeping from what I seen. A ball lofted into his six yard box and he's glued to his line initially. Generally the sort of goalkeeping you see from those in sides who are lower down the table. But then people know Foster's level and don't try to claim him to be something he isn't

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Looked like pretty poor keeping from what I seen. A ball lofted into his six yard box and he's glued to his line initially. Generally the sort of goalkeeping you see from those in sides who are lower down the table. But then people know Foster's level and don't try to claim him to be something he isn't

The only people who claim Pickford to be something he isn't are the people who seem to decide that because he isn't world class he has to be completely hopeless xD.

5 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

The only people who claim Pickford to be something he isn't are the people who seem to decide that because he isn't world class he has to be completely hopeless xD.

He's not completely hopeless. He's not a good keeper either though

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Don't know why Arteta keeps persisting with Ozil and Lacazette, they will only ever let him down especially away from home. Bright start but typically under Arteta we faded towards the end of the half. 

Think your midfield passing is a bit lackluster and they give the ball away way too easily when under pressure.

4 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Think your midfield passing is a bit lackluster and they give the ball away way too easily when under pressure.

Indeed it is so unathletic as well. A lot is made of our defence but our midfield has been a massive issue for a while. Losing Ramsey for free last summer was catastrophic for the club more than most ever realised. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived