talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tottenham 2-0 Man City - Sunday 2nd February, 2020

football forum

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sterling should've been sent off for that challenge. 

Dean should've identified that penalty before having VAR intervene. 

That looked like a 2nd penalty for me and if it wasn't why wasn't Sterling given a second yellow for simulation?

VAR will yet again be the talking point when the reality is it's the awful officiating England has to offer. 

28 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Sterling should've been sent off for that challenge. 

Dean should've identified that penalty before having VAR intervene. 

That looked like a 2nd penalty for me and if it wasn't why wasn't Sterling given a second yellow for simulation?

VAR will yet again be the talking point when the reality is it's the awful officiating England has to offer. 

Not sure about the officiating in England. Not seen enough, but I can vouch for that last part. As anti-var that I am, I've seen it used right in the FIFA tournaments (with the exception of the Womens World Cup)

Still needs to be regulated to not confuse the fuck out of the officials but it can be used correctly if the referee is good.

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

Carragher wanking over the goal. Awful commentator. Great take like, but you’d have thought it was a Liverpool player. Just happens to be against their rivals, even though they’re winning the league at a canter......

He shouldn’t even have a job 

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

Carragher wanking over the goal. Awful commentator. Great take like, but you’d have thought it was a Liverpool player. Just happens to be against their rivals, even though they’re winning the league at a canter......

Carragher is clearly wanting us to win it at Goodison too:ph34r: 

• Subscriber

Carragher is a knowledgeable pundit but he doesn't belong in the commentary box.

Where was Otamendi going there? xD Another transfer window passes and City still haven't signed a centre back. Madness when you're playing a midfielder and a relic in there and John Stones has finally been found out as a defender who can't defend so can't get a game.

• The title was changed to Tottenham 2-0 Man City - Sunday 2nd February, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived