talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tottenham 2-0 Man City - Sunday 2nd February, 2020

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 16.30

Live on SKY Sports

e6df9075f2a3dca8eda72d87d90cf4f6.jpg     VS      1200px-Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png

Match History
Man City 2-2 Tottenham
Man City 1-0 Tottenham
Man City 4-3 Tottenham (CL)
Tottenham 1-0 Man City (CL)
Tottenham 0-1 Man City

Head to Head
Tottenham - 61 wins
Draws - 36
Man City - 63 wins

Recent Form
Tottenham - DWDWL
Man City - LWWDW

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mourinho did a great job with his low block against us. We were the better side against Spurs, but we were still a bit fortunate to get all 3 points.

I think with a similar approach and by targeting Otamendi, Spurs can get a result against City here. And while I'm not really a fan of when Mourinho's negative tactics work... and I was enjoying him try to have Spurs playing in a similar vein to how Poch had them set up to play when he first came in - if he gets a result against City that's massive for him and for Spurs. And also for us because I would very much appreciate City to lose more points so I can see something I've waited my whole fucking life for ASAP.

Mourinho was on SkySports the other day, they told him that Spurs lost a lot of points from winning positions earlier in the season and that under him they haven't lost any. They asked him why that was, I hoped Mourinho would have answered honestly and said it is because Spurs don't get into winning positions anymore. 

• Subscriber

Anything but City scoring 3 goals and i'm happy. I run a game at work where if you get to 21 goals you win the pot... a woman has City on 18. A quid a team a week and we're nearly into the 8th week. Big pot!

tH9VmFj.png

Nice use of Macro's. ;)

Come on Spurs.... scrape a nice 1-0 win.

It’s a definite pen but that is a fucking shambles. Absolute shambles. 

ONE viewing is all it takes to make that decision. Why was play not stopped. 

Haha Lloris night have just gave another pen away the div. 

Obviously there are always going to be issues implementing VAR and you would expect them through the first half of the season at least but surely by this point in the season you'd think they would have a plan to prevent these fuck ups

With that said VAR is UEFA compliant as opposed to FA so...

• The title was changed to Tottenham 2-0 Man City - Sunday 2nd February, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived