Crystal Palace vs Sheff Utd
Liverpool vs Southampton
Newcastle vs Norwich
Watford vs Everton
West Ham vs Brighton

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be absolutely typical to not win this after the good work in recent weeks.

Win it and we’re almost home and hosed by February, which is some going to be fair considering the pessimism surround us pre-season and early doors.

I was maybe a bit dismissive of Southampton when someone mentioned our upcoming game with them a week or two ago. Of course, I knew they'd been on a good run to get themselves out of the mess they were in before Christmas. I didn't realise just how good that run has been though. Check any form table whether it's over 6, 8, 10 or 12 games and they're third in every one, only behind Liverpool and Man City. Won their last four away too.

Don't get me wrong, you still expect us to come out on top here but it'll be a difficult game. Probably our toughest home game left in this run of games that we're hoping will clinch the league

• Subscriber

Boring and predictable. The young exciting talent of Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin, Holgate, Kean etc. continues to be undermined by the absolute pile of dog shite that is Fabian Delph who sets up Watford's second as I type, and the bizarre inclusions of Sigurdsson in a two man midfield and Walcott in any football team.

It took Valencia 5 years to recover from Koeman apparently. Seeing as it's Everton we've probably got at least double that to go through.

4 hours ago, Harvsky said:

Surely we will have possession and chances before the 90th minute today?

Half time and it looks like I asked for too much. Usual low possession low chance football in front of a bored and silent home crowd.

Norwich the better side but can see us winning still. Probably when Joelinton comes off.

3 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Not many clubs would stand by a manager after a 0-9 home defeat. Well done Soton.

They've been very good in the first half. Whether they keep it up second half and can deal with the changes Klopp will make second half though will be interesting

• Administrator

Will be interesting to see the controversy from Anfield tonight on MOTD. TalkSport commentators seemed to suggest Ings was fouled and VAR should have overturned it...

Just now, Stan said:

Will be interesting to see the controversy from Anfield tonight on MOTD. TalkSport commentators seemed to suggest Ings was fouled and VAR should have overturned it...

Talksport xDWasn't a foul. Fabinho won the ball then Ings tripped over by himself

• The topic was unpinned

Archived