The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - Saturday 1st February, 2020

football forum

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Talksport xDWasn't a foul. Fabinho won the ball then Ings tripped over by himself

3 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Talk sport the sun on radio, no surprise. Did they mention the same penalty for Liverpool in the first half?

Yes.

Why would that make a difference?

The commentator they had (don't know his name, Graham someone) seemed quite fair for both sides to be honest.

• Subscriber

Delph with an assist for Watford and now a red. Second yellow a bit harsh but still, absolute shite. Bin him off and give Davies the minutes he needs to develop.

Keane on for Calvert-Lewin and Holgate into midfield.

5 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Talk sport the sun on radio, no surprise. Did they mention the same penalty for Liverpool in the first half?

Forgot about that one. I think it was but I think the fact the cross wasn't near either player the referee bottled it

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Forgot about that one. I think it was but I think the fact the cross wasn't near either player the referee bottled it

Wait you laughed that I listened to TalkSport but then you're saying you think it was mentioned? So you were listening too?

• Subscriber

Utterly incredible from Watford. It takes something really special to pull that much of an Everton against Everton themselves :congrats:.

I don't know how to analyse that game. I love Theo but he was the worst player on the pitch out there. Him getting the winner just sums up that football match.

• Administrator
Just now, LFCMike said:

What you on about?xD I said I think it was a penalty, that's all

Sorry thought you said 'I think it was' in reply to him asking whether the penalty incident was mentioned. Ignore me!

For what it's worth, it was and they thought Liverpool should have been given it. Probably more so than the Ings one.

3 massive points with the pack around us potentially dropping off later today and tomorrow.

We came into the game in the 2nd half and even though the game ended with an OG, we had some chances to really punish them, especially from Baldock, who was also lucky not to be sent off tbf.

Henderson for the Euro's surely!

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, DNA said:

3 massive points with the pack around us potentially dropping off later today and tomorrow.

We came into the game in the 2nd half and even though the game ended with an OG, we had some chances to really punish them, especially from Baldock, who was also lucky not to be sent off tbf.

Henderson for the Euro's surely!

Definitely has to be in contention not only to go but for the #1 spot too.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived