• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jarrod Bowen Joins West Ham

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Jarrod Bowen - Linked with Palace

It can't be that low surely?

If it is, that will get hijacked by someone else I think. Got to be an option for at least 8-10 clubs in the PL if Hull are panic selling. Ridiculous price.

Personally hope he stays now, especially if Grosicki goes. Would only strengthen our arm in the summer if we go up.

22 minutes ago, Lucas said:

It can't be that low surely?

If it is, that will get hijacked by someone else I think. Got to be an option for at least 8-10 clubs in the PL if Hull are panic selling. Ridiculous price.

Personally hope he stays now, especially if Grosicki goes. Would only strengthen our arm in the summer if we go up.

Ed Aarons seems to think West Ham are trying to gazump us. I'd be pretty concerned if it was Southampton, Wolves, Everton etc but if he would rather play in front of those toxic fans with an energy of feeling like hes underperformed every season then more fool him.

Ed Aarons has also name dropped Ebere Eze as a plan b. Hed really suit us I reckon. He reminds me a lot of what Wilfried Zaha was like at his age. Albeit given Spurs have been tickling him like they did with Sessegnon 2+ years before they signed him so I think that may kick them in to action.

2 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Ed Aarons seems to think West Ham are trying to gazump us. I'd be pretty concerned if it was Southampton, Wolves, Everton etc but if he would rather play in front of those toxic fans with an energy of feeling like hes underperformed every season then more fool him.

Ed Aarons has also name dropped Ebere Eze as a plan b. Hed really suit us I reckon. He reminds me a lot of what Wilfried Zaha was like at his age. Albeit given Spurs have been tickling him like they did with Sessegnon 2+ years before they signed him so I think that may kick them in to action.

Eze is a great alternative. Could see him at Palace as well. Some players just fit some clubs seamlessly and he is one example of this.  I can't see him at Spurs with Mourinho, isn't his kind of player at all.

Should test the water with Bright Osayi Samuel too. That kid is going places.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

5 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Eze is a great alternative. Could see him at Palace as well. Some players just fit some clubs seamlessly and he is one example of this.  I can't see him at Spurs with Mourinho, isn't his kind of player at all.

Eze is coming to us in the summer 

This was one I was hoping we would get over the line, would have been a good signing and I thought Brucey's Hull connections might have done us a favour. 

Bit of a risk but he's a forward player that scores goals, a concept that is entirely lost on our current players.

• Subscriber
25 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Will Mourinho turn all these signings into CB's though? Let's face it he's a dinosaur of the modern game.

I haven't seen that yet. He's trying to adapt - and we certainly are still going for it, we're just not very good.

But I like the way we're finally starting to retool with players age 22ish - it's what been needed for an ageing squad. 

Need a proper DM in the summer, but Ndombele DM Lo Celso is a great midfield three.

26 minutes ago, Storts said:

I haven't seen that yet. He's trying to adapt - and we certainly are still going for it, we're just not very good.

But I like the way we're finally starting to retool with players age 22ish - it's what been needed for an ageing squad. 

Need a proper DM in the summer, but Ndombele DM Lo Celso is a great midfield three.

Yeah on paper that looks pretty good, depending on the new DM of course.

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Yeah on paper that looks pretty good, depending on the new DM of course.

Winks can do the role for now but definitely needs someone else in there.

I'm impressed though this window - Mourinho's come in and got rid of the two most toxic players in the squad, and brought in permanently two young talented players in Lo Celso and Bergwijn, plus Gedson. It's what we needed.

Just hope we can get a striker tomorrow but not optimistic.

12 hours ago, Lucas said:

Hes definitely progressed exceptionally well this season. I do like the look of him but I think he could benefit a lot with at least another year in The Championship even if it means paying more in the future. I think the same about Pinnock and DaSilva at Brentford.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Hope Bowen picks Palace over West Ham.  Don’t dislike West Ham like most seem to but club is a mess from top to bottom, think it could harm his career.

Would probably be back in the Championship sooner than Palace as well. 

• The title was changed to Jarrod Bowen - Linked with Palace & Hammers

Archived