talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Robin Koch - Freiburg to RB Leipzig

football forum

Freiburg's 23 year old German international defender Robin Koch is wanted by RB Leipzig. Koch has had a superb season so far for Freiburg, which has propelled him into the German national team. RB Leipzig are desperate to strengthen the depth of their defence, after injuries to Hungarian international captain Willi Orban and French defender Ibrahima Konate will leave them sidelined for the long term.

RB Leipzig apparently see Koch as the ideal defensive replacement for those players who are injured. Freiburg are demanding at least 20 million for the sale of Koch.

https://bulinews.com/news/4438/robin-koch-join-leipzig-from-freiburg-this-month

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.490e56a575bf1843ca32aba24efe2dd4.png

AC Milan faces competition from two Serie A rivals in their pursuit of SC Freiburg defender Robin Koch, according to a report.

The Rossoneri are in the market for a young centre-back who can learn and grow alongside the established pairing of Alessio Romagnoli and Simon Kjaer, at least according to most media outlets. (Sempremilan) Arrow.png.4cf776741b0396f1aceef5b195a9e3bb.png

Leeds United will set their sights on signing Freiburg and Germany centre-back Robin Koch if they cannot sign Ben White from Brighton, according to the Telegraph. Arrow.png.4cf776741b0396f1aceef5b195a9e3bb.png

The newspaper claims that White, 22, is Leeds’ number one target but it will cost more than £30million to get Brighton to agree to sell him this summer. MOT Leeds News Arrow.png.4cf776741b0396f1aceef5b195a9e3bb.png

6 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Well means cook and is a very often heard word in German, as well as a common name. For that reason your surprise is beyond me.xD

As long as he's pretty bloody decent, he can be called whatever he likes to me.

In all seriousness, the little I do know sounds promising. The price I've heard has been around £10-12m which seems reasonable for a player who has great talent but is not quite the finished article.

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked

Archived