• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

I love the smell of?

football forum

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Machado said:

I can't be the only one who loves it when a woman's hair smells nice.

The smell of chocolate, specially hot chocolate is wonderful too.

Hair sniffing is really soothing. 

• 1 year later...
  • Subscriber
5 hours ago, nudge said:

Burning tyres.

AAAAAAGGGG NO!!

I worked around 10 years in a tyre remould factory, buffing, cleaning etc and the smell of burnt rubber made me sick, thinking about it, when I buffed or cleaned a tyre with a buffing machine and tool the worse smell was a Dunlop tyre and next was a Bridgestone, even now when I walk past a bus or lorry I can smell what tyres they have on.

• Subscriber

As I said, @nudge, I hate the smell of burning tyers after working in the tyre-remoulds for years down South and even in here in Edinburgh, Continental Tyres before I was made redundant.

I dug up some old photos going back to the late 80' and early 90's when I was a long haired unshaven git, that's me on the cleaning machine and that tyre is a fucking Dunlop, and when you buzzed out a split with the air gun the rubber smelt to the high heavens, especially a Dunlop.

The things you find embedded in a truck tyre were unbelievable, spark plugs, scissore, heads of hammers etc, then stick your head in a tyre to look for danage and some bloody cat or fox had shite inside the tyre when it was bought and stacked in the yard before they were recycled in the factory.

download (1).png

download.png

Archived