talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Odion Ighalo - Manchester United Looking to Sign Striker

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Saw this earlier during the day and thought it was some kind of parody account. Is it legit?!

Is it also legit that he's on £300k/w in China?! I mean what the bloody fuck indeed.

• The title was changed to Odion Ighalo - Manchester United Looking to Sign Striker

Firstly, a load of casual racism here. Surprised no one has mentioned him suffering from malnutrition or aids because, you know, he’s an African. 

I liked Ighalo at Watford. Thought he was quite good in front of goal and finished well. United quality? Probably not but neither are 80% of the current team.  

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Firstly, a load of casual racism here. Surprised no one has mentioned him suffering from malnutrition or aids because, you know, he’s an African. 

Eh? So you infer we're being casually racist by being casually racist yourself??

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Utd are a sacrificial lamb. Ighalo has coronavirus. Signs for Man Utd. Closer to Liverpool. Wipe them out and stop them from winning the league :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Take Ighalo's return ticket to China instead then.

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Let Ighalo cough on you when he joins

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

Can someone point me to the casual racism? Genuinely perplexed.

All above for you. 

3 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

All above for you. 

Where’s the prejudice in any of that? It’s factual that flights from China are being quarantined for a global viral threat? It’s got nothing to do with him being African? Sorry mate but I think you’re way off on this one.

3 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

All above for you. 

Ighalo's not Chinese though?

It's racist to say everyone who's of Chinese descent has coronavirus. Because they definitely don't.

But Ighalo's currently at a club in China. And China is all over the news recently because of coronavirus.

7 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Where’s the prejudice in any of that? It’s factual that flights from China are being quarantined for a global viral threat? It’s got nothing to do with him being African? Sorry mate but I think you’re way off on this one.

“Ighalo has coronavirus”. Why? Because he happens to reside in China? 

6 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Ighalo's not Chinese though?

It's racist to say everyone who's of Chinese descent has coronavirus. Because they definitely don't.

But Ighalo's currently at a club in China. And China is all over the news recently because of coronavirus.

I’ve not stated anywhere that people are being racist to Ighalo, just the piss taking out of China and claims he has coronavirus because he happens to live in China is a bit racist mate. 

Just because Ighalo is African, does that mean he has aids or suffers from malnutrition? It’s the same premise. 

• Administrator

Fvcking hell any person who's died from coronavirus will realise there's no racism here and can take a joke. 

No one seriously believes Ighalo has coronavirus just cos he's in China ffs. 

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Archived