talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Serie A 2019/20 - 23^ Giornata - [05/02 - 09/02]

football forum

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody watching the Genoa match? There is a flock of maybe 30 birds that keep feeding off the grass, but in different locations on the pitch, and they keep getting in the way. 

You can tell it's frustrating some of the players

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Make that 3-1 to Lecce. What a result this would be for them. Especially with Genoa winning.

Yes, this is turning out to a tense relegation battle. Two fierce rivals and a team that people assumed didn't have a chance to stay up (Lecce), all trying to not fall to 17th. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

Yes, this is turning out to a tense relegation battle. Two fierce rivals and a team that people assumed didn't have a chance to stay up (Lecce), all trying to not fall to 17th. 

Yep! Genoa away at Samp towards the end of the season too just after they play Lecce themselves!

What a bad weekend it has been for the better sides in Serie A, Juventus, Napoli and Roma all losing against weaker sides.

The Milan derby looks interesting. At the start of the season I would of easily fancied Inter for this game. But with Inter missing Lautaro Martinez and AC Milan finally finding some kind of form, I think that this match is less clear cut then one would think. I think we can expect a lot of passion in the game and plenty of cards.

What a set of fixtures early. Sassuolo win late, Genoa win a great match, Lecce beating Napoli, and Udinese scoring late to break the hearts of Brescia. 

Next up: Parma vs Lazio in 1 hour

2 minutes ago, Michael said:

What a bad weekend it has been for the better sides in Serie A, Juventus, Napoli and Roma all losing against weaker sides.

The Milan derby looks interesting. At the start of the season I would of easily fancied Inter for this game. But with Inter missing Lautaro Martinez and AC Milan finally finding some kind of form, I think that this match is less clear cut then one would think. I think we can expect a lot of passion in the game and plenty of cards.

I'll be interested to see how nervous Inter come out. With Juve's defeat yesterday, it means Inter could be top of table tonight if they win today. Martinez missing will be big, but we also will have Erickson more ready, and Lukaku. 

Should be a good match, but I still think it's Inter's match. 

2 minutes ago, Eco said:

I'll be interested to see how nervous Inter come out. With Juve's defeat yesterday, it means Inter could be top of table tonight if they win today. Martinez missing will be big, but we also will have Erickson more ready, and Lukaku. 

Should be a good match, but I still think it's Inter's match. 

Inter should win and it's a huge game for them in more than one sense. Beating your fierce city rivals and going top of the table all in one day, would be amazing for the Inter faithful.

33 minutes ago, Michael said:

Inter should win and it's a huge game for them in more than one sense. Beating your fierce city rivals and going top of the table all in one day, would be amazing for the Inter faithful.

It's like beating both of your rivals on the same day. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived