The better place to talk football.

Serie A 2019/20 - 23^ Giornata - [05/02 - 09/02]

football forum

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

Yeah Handanovic out could be big.

It's unlikely but I'm hoping for a win for my boy Ismaël Bennacer and Milan.

I would be very disappointed if Inter don't take all 3 points. Better in every facet outside of GK, and with the chance to go top of the table on the line.

Just now, Eco said:

I would be very disappointed if Inter don't take all 3 points. Better in every facet outside of GK, and with the chance to go top of the table on the line.

Yeah, Inter should win, no doubt. Anything could happen in this fixture though. It's gonna be intense. I hope Bennacer can bring intensity without making too many fouls, because that's a problem for him. I wouldn't be surprised to see him sent off. xD

And I was wrong, with a win, Inter would be moved to #2. The first tie breaker is GD of the matches between the teams, and since Juve won the head-to-head match, they would remain on top of the table. 

Wow, AC Milan 2 nil up at half-time, I did say that it wouldn't be a clear cut match for Inter. Frankfurt loanee Rebic and Ibrahimovic the scorers!

Inter have a massive task in the 2nd half if they want to get anything out of this match now.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived