• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jeremie Boga - Napoli Linked with Left Winger

football forum

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 05/02/2020 at 03:44, True Blue said:

I seen him doing well at Sassuolo, but re-sign him why?

I've not watched as much Serie A as I'd have liked to this season, but I've heard he's a very good player.

Seems like a fairly sensible signing (especially if you've got a decent buy-back clause, but even if you don't - I don't think it'll be one of the more expensive transfer we see in the next window, just because it's Sassuolo) to freshen things up a bit on the wings for Chelsea.

12 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I've not watched as much Serie A as I'd have liked to this season, but I've heard he's a very good player.

Seems like a fairly sensible signing (especially if you've got a decent buy-back clause, but even if you don't - I don't think it'll be one of the more expensive transfer we see in the next window, just because it's Sassuolo) to freshen things up a bit on the wings for Chelsea.

The buy back is the same amount that we sold him for it's 3.5 mill.

• 6 months later...
19 hours ago, ...Dan said:

Napoli offered 30+5m for Boga but Sassuolo rejected it.

Several other clubs have been linked recently too including Atalanta and Rennes.

Here hoping Boga joins Rennes. Boga alongside the likes of Raphinha, Camavinga, Soppy, Nzonzi, Terrier would make Rennes a serious candidate to be this season´s Atalanta and surprise a lot of people in the Champions League.

59 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Here hoping Boga joins Rennes. Boga alongside the likes of Raphinha, Camavinga, Soppy, Nzonzi, Terrier would make Rennes a serious candidate to be this season´s Atalanta and surprise a lot of people in the Champions League.

They want Reine-Adélaïde too. Florian Maurice brought him to Lyon and now he wants to bring him to Rennes.

• The title was changed to Jeremie Boga - Napoli Linked with Left Winger
2 hours ago, ...Dan said:

They want Reine-Adélaïde too. Florian Maurice brought him to Lyon and now he wants to bring him to Rennes.

Nzonzi, Camavinga, JRA in the same midfield. 😍

Also, this also I'd open a spot at Lyon squad and maybe Paquetá would move to OL, which could be a great move for his career.

18 hours ago, El Profesor said:

Nzonzi, Camavinga, JRA in the same midfield. 😍

Also, this also I'd open a spot at Lyon squad and maybe Paquetá would move to OL, which could be a great move for his career.

Yeah that would be a great midfield.

I've seen a lot of OL fans on Twitter putting Paqueta in their proposed lineups as an 8 in a midfield 3 or in a 442 diamond, can he play that role? I've not seen much of him but I've always seen him as more of a 10?

• The topic was locked

Archived