The better place to talk football.

First Goal

football forum

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
31 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

@Stan just a question. I put in 47th minute. Does that mean i get two chances? Added time in the first half and the 2nd minute of the second half?

So 47th minute would be a goal scored in 46:00 to 46:59. 2 minutes leeway would give you the last minute in stoppage time (if any*) to 49th minute. 

*if no stoppage time you'd get last minute of first half. 

Hope that makes sense! 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

So 47th minute would be a goal scored in 46:00 to 46:59. 2 minutes leeway would give you the last minute in stoppage time (if any*) to 49th minute. 

*if no stoppage time you'd get last minute of first half. 

Hope that makes sense! 

Thank you for clearing that up.

• Administrator

Once again, well done @Rucksackfranzose on the 1 point gained yesterday. Closest prediction of 3rd minute first goal with Saul Niguez scoring in the 4th minute of the game.

The next fixture is:

GAME 2 - CHELSEA vs BAYERN MUNICH (Kick-off 20.00 (GMT)) - TUESDAY 25th FEBRUARY, 2020

Please ensure your predictions are in before kick-off. Any guesses after this time will not be accepted.

***NOTE***

It has been agreed that the following prizes will be on offer for whoever finishes 1st and 2nd at the end of the season.

1st - £20 vouchers from a retailer of your choice
2nd - £10 vouchers from a retailer of your choice

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

I would like to predict us not scoring across the entire 90 minutes + extra time... would I get a win for that??? 

Interesting

I guess it can be allowed that no goal will be scored and you get 2 points for that. However if a goal is scored in the final 2 minutes of the game, you of course would get no points. 

(there's no extra time in this first leg).

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Interesting

I guess it can be allowed that no goal will be scored and you get 2 points for that. However if a goal is scored in the final 2 minutes of the game, you of course would get no points. 

(there's no extra time in this first leg).

When I said extra time what I meant was any normal added time and more specifically it is Chelsea not scoring not either side... 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

When I said extra time what I meant was any normal added time and more specifically it is Chelsea not scoring not either side... 

Ah right.

It's the first goal in the game, not necessarily for a preferred side.

That's just your own choice to think you may not score :P 

• This topic was unpinned and unfeatured

Archived