• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

First Goal

football forum

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Deco said:

I'll have the 14th minute please @Stan. I actually enjoy watching the Korean football via the bookies' streams. The matches tend to be very interesting and quick off the mark. Plus this is a big game; Jeonbuk Motors are a firm favourite of mine of the continental circuit and Suwon Bluewings aren't to be taken lightly either.

Which one out of curiosity? 

I've lost track of how many times I've had the football league and Cup final highlights on so something current would be nice. 

14 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Which one out of curiosity? 

I've lost track of how many times I've had the football league and Cup final highlights on so something current would be nice. 

Last season I recall Bet365 and Betfair had live streams. You just need funds in your account as per usual. I’m also aware that Betfair and VirginBet stream the Belarusian Premier League when that’s on. It’s been seeing me for my football fix but now hopefully we’ll be getting the Bundesliga too!

9 hours ago, Deco said:

Last season I recall Bet365 and Betfair had live streams. You just need funds in your account as per usual. I’m also aware that Betfair and VirginBet stream the Belarusian Premier League when that’s on. It’s been seeing me for my football fix but now hopefully we’ll be getting the Bundesliga too!

Cheers for that. 

I only have an account with William Hill so might have a look at some point. 

• Administrator

GAME 14 - JEONBUK vs SUWON (11:00 BST)) - FRIDAY 8th MAY, 2020

Please also note that any predictions after kick-off will not be accepted.

@SchalkeUK @Machado @Rick @Eco @DeadLinesman @Batard @Relling @Bluewolf @Panflute @Tommy @Dr. Gonzo @Michael @CaaC (John) @Azeem @Faithcore @The Palace Fan @Harvsky @Rab @Harry @Devil-Dick Willie  @localhero @DNA @Gunnersauraus @londonerlilie @MUFC @IgnisExcubitor 

Join the rest below before 11am tomorrow to get a pick in for this round :) 

Your picks so far:

1 - @Spike, @Bluebird Hewitt
5 - @nudge
11 - @Viva la FCB
12 - @Pyfish
14 - @Deco
17 - @tlr, @Rucksackfranzose
22 - @Lucas
23 - @6666
27 - @Berserker
29 - @Mel81x, Stan
31 - @Toinho
34 - @Redcanuck

If anyone wants to watch the game, see @nudge's link at the top of the page :banana:

• This topic was unpinned and unfeatured

Archived