First Goal

football forum

• Administrator
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

First goal scored!!

22nd min and Slutsk have found an opening to make it 1-0.

@Lucas bags another 2 points.

Myself & @CaaC (John) (23rd min) get 1 point. And @Deco now off the mark with his 24th min guess too.

New game will be announced later this evening :)

1 hour ago, Stan said:

First goal scored!!

22nd min and Slutsk have found an opening to make it 1-0.

@Lucas bags another 2 points.

Myself & @CaaC (John) (23rd min) get 1 point. And @Deco now off the mark with his 24th min guess too.

New game will be announced later this evening :)

Slutsk are an absolute joke of a team. They're meant to be one of the weakest teams in their top tier yet they're set to win this one comfortably. Did the same at Soligorsk yet that one cost me on an acca. Dinamo Minsk are supposedly up there with BATE Borisov as the strongest teams in Belarus - my arse. xD

• Administrator

Next game!! All aboard next flight to Turkmenistan! Get there by Tuesday...

GAME 13 - AHAL vs ENERGETIK (14:00 (BST)) - TUESDAY 5th MAY, 2020

Please also note that any predictions after kick-off will not be accepted.

@Bluebird Hewitt @SchalkeUK @Machado @Rick @Eco @DeadLinesman @Spike @Batard @Relling @nudge @Bluewolf @Mel81x @Rucksackfranzose @Pyfish @Panflute @Tommy @Lucas @6666 @Dr. Gonzo @Michael @tlr @CaaC (John) @Viva la FCB @Redcanuck @Toinho @Azeem @Faithcore @Berserker @The Palace Fan @Harvsky @Rab @Harry @Devil-Dick Willie  @localhero @Deco @DNA @Gunnersauraus @londonerlilie @MUFC @IgnisExcubitor 

7 hours ago, Stan said:

Next game!! All aboard next flight to Turkmenistan! Get there by Tuesday...

GAME 13 - AHAL vs ENERGETIK (14:00 (BST)) - TUESDAY 5th MAY, 2020

Please also note that any predictions after kick-off will not be accepted.

@Bluebird Hewitt @SchalkeUK @Machado @Rick @Eco @DeadLinesman @Spike @Batard @Relling @nudge @Bluewolf @Mel81x @Rucksackfranzose @Pyfish @Panflute @Tommy @Lucas @6666 @Dr. Gonzo @Michael @tlr @CaaC (John) @Viva la FCB @Redcanuck @Toinho @Azeem @Faithcore @Berserker @The Palace Fan @Harvsky @Rab @Harry @Devil-Dick Willie  @localhero @Deco @DNA @Gunnersauraus @londonerlilie @MUFC @IgnisExcubitor 

52nd minute. Turkmenistan... Name me one player from Turkmenistan. I dare you. xD

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Deco said:

52nd minute. Turkmenistan... Name me one player from Turkmenistan. I dare you. xD

Not a chance but according to Flashscore it's literally the only game on Tuesday or Wednesday and I wanted a midweek game xD

• This topic was unpinned and unfeatured

Archived