• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

LMS League 2019-20 Round 6 (Eredivisie)

football forum

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Fuck sake, well I'm out on the beers tonight so I'll decide what to do tomorrow. Probably everyone whose game goes ahead gets a week off if they've won and then those of us who were postponed can do Gameweek One next weekend.

• Subscriber
On 08/02/2020 at 21:38, RandoEFC said:

Fuck sake, well I'm out on the beers tonight so I'll decide what to do tomorrow. Probably everyone whose game goes ahead gets a week off if they've won and then those of us who were postponed can do Gameweek One next weekend.

Think we should just restart the round 

• Subscriber

Right let's pick our way through this clusterfuck:

@Michael @Stan @Dan @JOSHBRFC @Viva la FCB - you all picked Heerenveen who drew with VVV-Venlo, you are OUT with 0 points.

@Storts - you picked Vitesse who lost to Groningen, you are OUT with 0 points.

@DeadLinesman - you picked PEC Zwolle who drew 0-0 with RKC Waalwijk, you are OUT with 0 points.

@Azeem and @Batard - you picked PSV who beat Willem II 3-0, you are through to Gameweek Two which may or may not be this weekend, it looks unlikely.

@Eco, @RandoEFC, @SchalkeUK, @Pyfish - you picked Sparta, whose game with ADO Den Haag was called off, but will now be played midweek. You will be judged tomorrow evening.

@Lucas, @nudge, @Tommy, @Bluewolf, @...Dan, @Rucksackfranzose - you picked Ajax, whose game with Utrecht was called off and has not yet been re-organised for midweek. I don't know the scheduling situation in Holland. If they play the game on Wednesday, you will be judged then as normal. If not, you will have to make another Gameweek One pick from this weekend's fixtures. The same goes for @CaaC (John) and @Mel81x who were due to go head to head in the other cancelled match that has not yet been re-scheduled, AZ vs Feyenoord. I'll keep an eye on the situation. It seems unlikely that they'll announce the game for Wednesday this late so be ready to make another pick for Friday night.

• Subscriber

Anyway what I reckon you should do is anyone who had Ajax should just be made to pick one for the next matchday, while everyone else gets a bye to round 3.

I also think I should be reinstated as I've been absolutely screwed once again by bottling bastards.

• Subscriber

I'll consider the feedback but whatever thing I choose I cant see how it's fair on everyone.

I find it hard to justify giving those that were knocked out a second chance. At the end of the day you've chosen your most likely winners out of the whole league and they didn't win. Nobody could have predicted these weather issues.

But I'll think about it. Hopefully those games miraculously somehow get played on Wednesday and we can move on. In the mean time feel free to have your say but I can't see myself being convinced that we should reset the whole round.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

I'll consider the feedback but whatever thing I choose I cant see how it's fair on everyone.

I find it hard to justify giving those that were knocked out a second chance. At the end of the day you've chosen your most likely winners out of the whole league and they didn't win. Nobody could have predicted these weather issues.

But I'll think about it. Hopefully those games miraculously somehow get played on Wednesday and we can move on. In the mean time feel free to have your say but I can't see myself being convinced that we should reset the whole round.

Don't reset the whole round, did you see mine? By doing that everyone who won stays in albeit just has to wait a bit longer for the next round, while everyone who hasn't played still has to pick one to get into this round.

Anyone who picked Sparta should have to stay with them I think.

4 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

The Ajax match won't be played on midweek since their opponents play already a cup match at this date.

Archived