talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cengiz Ünder - Leicester Sign Roma Winger

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all, I would like to congratulate Leicester City on this transfer. In the past seasons, Ünder's fruitful performance in Turkish and Italian League was admirable. I doubt how Ünder will perform in Premier League. Because Beşiktas former striker Tosun from Turkish Super League in recent years, was transferred to Everton and Crystal Palace. Tosun could not show the expected performance in Premier League. It really makes me doubt that Turkish football players are efficient in fast-paced leagues like Premier League.

6 hours ago, fearfull said:

First of all, I would like to congratulate Leicester City on this transfer. In the past seasons, Ünder's fruitful performance in Turkish and Italian League was admirable. I doubt how Ünder will perform in Premier League. Because Beşiktas former striker Tosun from Turkish Super League in recent years, was transferred to Everton and Crystal Palace. Tosun could not show the expected performance in Premier League. It really makes me doubt that Turkish football players are efficient in fast-paced leagues like Premier League.

41604730.thumb.jpg.da9d9ca2e202016d5a01e5c9aab2ad8d.jpg

8 minutes ago, Stan said:

and...

muzzy-izzet-2de417aa-5f9a-4bc9-8b76-b481

11 minutes ago, Lucas said:

41604730.thumb.jpg.da9d9ca2e202016d5a01e5c9aab2ad8d.jpg

There are many Turkish football players playing in Premier League. I do not want to generalize. Musatafa İzzet, Tugay Kerimoğlu, Hakan Ünsal, Bülent Akın, Hakan Şükür, Emre Belözoğlu, Tuncay Şanlı, Yıldıray Baştürk, Kerim Frei, Jem Paul Karacan, Nuri Şahin, Gökhan Töre...

The exceptions among these players performed successfully in Premier League.

5 minutes ago, fearfull said:

There are many Turkish football players playing in Premier League. I do not want to generalize. Musatafa İzzet, Tugay Kerimoğlu, Hakan Ünsal, Bülent Akın, Hakan Şükür, Emre Belözoğlu, Tuncay Şanlı, Yıldıray Baştürk, Kerim Frei, Jem Paul Karacan, Nuri Şahin, Gökhan Töre...

The exceptions among these players performed successfully in Premier League.

Tugay was head and shoulders above any Turkish player I've seen in the league. He didn't need pace or strength, he just made the game look easy by playing with his head, his range of passing, technique and shooting ability, all top class.

Very underrated player.

37 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Tugay was head and shoulders above any Turkish player I've seen in the league. He didn't need pace or strength, he just made the game look easy by playing with his head, his range of passing, technique and shooting ability, all top class.

Very underrated player.

Tugay was one of the best Turkish midfielders in Turkish SüperLig between 1987-2000. Galatasaray's indispensable coach Terim's midfield choice in the 90s was Tugay. Very classy player.

• Subscriber
15 hours ago, fearfull said:

Is Soyuncu liked over there? We think he's excellent here at Leicester. He got in team of the season.

10 hours ago, Dan said:

Is Soyuncu liked over there? We think he's excellent here at Leicester. He got in team of the season.

Of course, Söyüncü is liked here. Söyüncü and Demiral are very crucial defense partners for Turkish National Football Team.

• Subscriber
33 minutes ago, fearfull said:

Of course, Söyüncü is liked here. Söyüncü and Demiral are very crucial defense partners for Turkish National Football Team.

He's done very well here. I hope Cengiz Under is of a similar level. If he is he will be excellent for Leicester.

I find it interesting what is happening at Altinordu.

23 minutes ago, Dan said:

He's done very well here. I hope Cengiz Under is of a similar level. If he is he will be excellent for Leicester.

I find it interesting what is happening at Altinordu.

I hope Ünder can further prove its quality in Leicester City. 

Altınordu in Turkish 1. League. (It is a sub-division of Turkish SüperLig.) Altınordu's player policy is to train only young Turkish and local players.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, fearfull said:

I hope Ünder can further prove its quality in Leicester City. 

Altınordu in Turkish 1. League. (It is a sub-division of Turkish SüperLig.) Altınordu's player policy is to train only young Turkish and local players.

@Dan has definitely found his next FM team then xD 

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Stan said:

@Dan has definitely found his next FM team then xD 

xD considered it before. I like the idea of it and you've got to say it's having a degree of success so far, certainly with what is being produced.

Archived