Morecambe vs Mansfield
Newport vs Cambridge
Northampton vs Port Vale
Salford vs Crawley
Scunthorpe vs Cheltenham

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dreading this next week. It's huge and I feel we have to walk away having won two of them really.

Saturday - Forest away

Tuesday - Brentford away

Saturday - Bristol City home

I mean, they are definitely not the fixtures you want when you are struggling to find form and confidence is so low.

Heart says 1-1 Saturday. Think we might have to settle for a point at best.

Forest are quite tight, solid. The City Ground is sold out so it's another one of those games the opposition are massively up for our visit which always seems to add extra pressure for us.

They will not want to lose the game at any cost I don't think, where as we will be looking to win. Just think in this moment, we've too much self doubt and lost belief in ourselves to really go and get three points.

• Subscriber

Should be a good game for Grimsby. Bradford have Stuart McCall back as manager so will be boosted by that. As for us, we've been playing better the last few weeks so will definitely take the game to them. We've all but sold out our away allocation so taking plenty of noise with us! 

How did Forest not double their lead right there? Grabban had 75% of the net wide open, but kicked it, with pace, straight to the keeper. 

Unreal and could turn out to harm them if Leeds are able to draw level. 

I’m sorry, but what the fucking fuck is that Jack Harrison doing there? Absolute bellend. I know that Leeds had most likely have lost anyways, but could have passed it straight to the keeper for one last drive up the pitch. Id be absolutely livid if I was his teammates. 

Leeds need to seriously sort themselves out. As brilliant as Bielsa can be, he is wearing his players out to the point where they look shot in February. These players should be doing lots better. So annoyed as a neutral who has a liking for Leeds, cause it looks like they’re gonna bottle it again. If they do, Bielsa can’t be in charge next season. 

• Subscriber

Leeds just aren't all that are they. There are a lot of teams like it, loads of possession but can't create anything. Absolutely not surprised that Forest won that game.

I like their keeper. Looks really decent.

• Subscriber

Last minute goal for us today which was a relief as once again we deserved a good result. I’ll take a draw against a Bradford team who are quite high up in the table.

As for Leeds, there’s certainly questions that need to be asked but they are still second. They haven’t fucked it up just yet! 

Worst game I've seen from us under Bielsa without doubt.

We created next to nothing. Forest scored a piss easy goal and could sit back with their feet off whilst we tried to tickle their feet with a feather. No dice.

Anybody who watches us regularly and doesn't judge us on one game will understand that was next level shit to what we have seen. Normally we create and waste chances as Sky alluded to. Today we just didn't create. We literslly had nothing.

I'm not going to dissect the game too much to be frank. This will sound dramatic to those on the outside looking in but I'm just sick of it now. You can see the inevitable unfolding. 

The body language of the players said it all. They are psychologically beat and the burden of playing for this club is too much for them. The fans have turned full circle. It's sad to see but understandable.

I don't think Bielsa knows what to do to turn it around. He is too proud to stray from what he believes in. So we just watch and wait, and wait, and wait.

And I know I've lost remote hope because I felt no anger today. Just watched it all unfold without any emotion or feeling. I think I've accepted our fate. We are just cursed and we're here to stay.

Honestly, everyone says it about their own side but I really cannot stress, you will never quite understand the frustration of following this mob. It's crushing. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived