The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 - [21. Spieltag] - 7-9th February, 2020

football forum

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BartraPique1932 said:

Oh nonono! Look who's poor and undereducated:

How does it feel if you can't win against 10 Wolfsburgers despite having all the luck in the world on your side? :)

Poor and undereducated? Huh?

If you ever played football yourself, you'd know how hard it is to play against 10 men. Anyway, feels good to support my hometown team. It ain't much, but it's honest support. ;) 

21 minutes ago, Eco said:

Does Germany often get Hurricanes? I have never heard of a hurricane hitting Germany. 

Yea, we had a massive one in 2014. So many trees fell that day. It's weird to see old pictures now and how green Düsseldorf once was. 

ela-mini-serie-5-jahre-danach-folge-3-1.

5 minutes ago, BartraPique1932 said:

No.

scn684tz84s31.jpg

Depends, what you take as comparison. Compared to North America or the Caribbeans we got only few hurricanes, on the other hand there are more hurricanes in Germany than in any other region of Europe. So I'd rather say we got relatively many hurricanes.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Yea, we had a massive one in 2014. So many trees fell that day. It's weird to see old pictures now and how green Düsseldorf once was. 

ela-mini-serie-5-jahre-danach-folge-3-1.

Yeah utter devastation...

giphy.gif

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Not exactly, death cases are not common, but occur and Germany iusn't Britain where everybody whines about the insufferable coldness if it's 0 degrees outside.

I know, was just taking the piss xD 

22 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Not exactly, death cases are not common, but occur and Germany iusn't Britain where everybody whines about the insufferable coldness if it's 0 degrees outside.

6 people died in 2014 I believe. 

What a Bundesliga weekend this is.....we had a contender for game of the season when Leverkusen beat Dortmund 4-3 yesterday, in a game that was end to end. While today we have Bayern Munich v RB Leipzig.

Can Leipzig stop the Bavarian powerhouses? It should be an another entertaining contest.

2 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Depends, what you take as comparison. Compared to North America or the Caribbeans we got only few hurricanes, on the other hand there are more hurricanes in Germany than in any other region of Europe. So I'd rather say we got relatively many hurricanes.

Europe is such a small continent, this is like saying "I'm the strongest, smartest person in my backyard!". It's meaningless - especially when talking to an American.

6 minutes ago, BartraPique1932 said:

Europe is such a small continent, this is like saying "I'm the strongest, smartest person in my backyard!". It's meaningless - especially when talking to an American.

I understand what they are saying. The question itself was vague that it's quite open for interpretation. To them and their neighbors, they do get a lot of hurricanes. 

Half-time in Munich and it is 0-0.

Bayern had most of the play and Leipzig threatened on the counter at times but no goals were scored. There has to surely be some goals in the second half, with all the attacking talent out there.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived