Espanyol vs Mallorca, 11.00
Real Sociedad vs Athletic Bilbao, 13.00
Osasuna vs Real Madrid
Celta Viga vs Sevilla, 17.30
Real Betis vs Barcelona, 20.00

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getafe have been so good this season, it's mental. Deservedly 3rd in the league right now and I hope they maintain it until the end of the season ( you'd back them to ), it'd be amazing to see them in the Champions League next season!

Real Sociedad 2-1 Athletic Bilbao - Quality game once both clubs made changes and it could have gone either way. Very intense derby.

Currently watching the Osasuna-Real Madrid game. Osasuna are 1-0 up, but it could have been more. Real Madrid have looked terrible so far and will have to improve or they could drop points here against a very lively Osasuna side who look deadly on the counter.

59 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Real Sociedad 2-1 Athletic Bilbao - Quality game once both clubs made changes and it could have gone either way. Very intense derby.

Currently watching the Osasuna-Real Madrid game. Osasuna are 1-0 up, but it could have been more. Real Madrid have looked terrible so far and will have to improve or they could drop points here against a very lively Osasuna side who look deadly on the counter.

Yes, another great win for Real Sociedad, this time in the Basque Derby. It was a quality game and Isak once again proving his worth as he came on as a substitute to score the winner for Sociedad. 

These two teams could well meet again in the Copa Del Rey final.

Great game between Betis and Barca today, with the energy Betis played, I think they should have atleast snatched a point. They pressed hard and made it really hard for the barca defense who I thought were really bad.Vidal was poor, gave away ball few times in some key areas and one of them lead to Fekir's goal. 

I thought the pull by Bartra on Messi should have been a penalty, not sure if that was enough though.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived