• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Alright then...

Max will win the WDC.
Lando will outscore Sainz.
Lando will get a podium.
Toro Rosso will finish the season ahead of Renault.
Williams will have enough spare parts throughout the season.

Hamilton won't win the WDC
Sainz and Sebs are outscored by their teammates. 
Gio and Grosjean don't last the year. 
Albon finished outside the top 6 at year's end. 
Cyril will get fired. 

• Subscriber

It will take Hamilton until the third from last race to secure the title this year.

Albon will get a podium before Verstappen but will eventually be dropped by Red Bull before or at the end of the year.

Lance Stroll will only finish in the points 3 times but one of them will somehow be a podium.

Russell will finish ahead of Latifi in every race they both finish apart from one where Latifi will get a points finish and Russell won't. This will be the same race that Stroll gets on the podium.

One of the non-big three teams will get a pole position at a race, but it won't be McLaren despite them being head and shoulders above the rest of the midfield.

Renault will finish behind Haas and Toro Rosso in the Constructor's Championship.

Hamilton and Bottas will have a collision that costs Mercedes a certain race win. Vettel and Leclerc will have no such contact all season but it will be their relationship that reaches breaking point during the second half of the season, and it will be something ridiculously trivial like who runs first in Q1 that proves to be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

• Subscriber
28 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

It will take Hamilton until the third from last race to secure the title this year.

Albon will get a podium before Verstappen but will eventually be dropped by Red Bull before or at the end of the year.

Lance Stroll will only finish in the points 3 times but one of them will somehow be a podium.

Russell will finish ahead of Latifi in every race they both finish apart from one where Latifi will get a points finish and Russell won't. This will be the same race that Stroll gets on the podium.

One of the non-big three teams will get a pole position at a race, but it won't be McLaren despite them being head and shoulders above the rest of the midfield.

Renault will finish behind Haas and Toro Rosso in the Constructor's Championship.

Hamilton and Bottas will have a collision that costs Mercedes a certain race win. Vettel and Leclerc will have no such contact all season but it will be their relationship that reaches breaking point during the second half of the season, and it will be something ridiculously trivial like who runs first in Q1 that proves to be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Very detailed; love it! 

• Subscriber

One more for each team:

Mercedes will win fewer races this year than any other year during the hybrid era. Hamilton will still win the championship comfortably but a poor season from Bottas will see him replaced for 2021.

Ferrari will finish 3rd in the championship but will be closer in points to McLaren in 4th place than Red Bull ahead of them. Binotto will get the boot at the end of the year.

Red Bull will win at a "non-Red Bull" circuit like Baku early in the year, everyone will tip them for a genuine title challenge but they will get nowhere near due to Hamilton's ruthless consistency.

Lando Norris will disappointingly flounder this year, and get roundly beaten by Sainz, but because he is so marketable and doesn't make obvious massive mistakes, he will keep his drive for 2021.

Force India (shut up) will finish 5th in the Constructor's Championship but apart from Stroll's lucky podium, they won't have a top six finish. Perez will finish nearly every race between 7th and 9th though.

Ricciardo and Ocon will get one podium each but Renault will finish 8th in the Constructor's Championship due to poor reliability, silly mistakes and the team generally falling to pieces amid the uncertainty of the company maintaining the F1 team from 2021 onwards.

Haas will have further issues with Magnussen and Grosjean as team-mates. Grosjean will finally be dumped by the team mid-year, paving the way for a shock return to F1 for Hulkenberg as Magnussen's team-mate. The pair will get on perfectly well but fall out big time early in 2021.

Gasly will wipe the floor with Kvyat this year but the Toro Rosso won't be competitive enough for him to get anywhere near the podium.

Raikkonen will be the non-big three driver that takes a pole position this year but Alfa Romeo will have a poor season and finish 9th overall.

Williams will be way off the pace again and there will be financial complications of some sort around Latifi's position in the team. Things will also get so bad that they have to drop Russell for a couple of races during the year for a pay driver just to keep the team afloat. As a result, no less than four different drivers will start races for Williams in 2020. Or they'll win both championships, take your pick.

I may be back with more :ay:.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Williams will be way off the pace again and there will be financial complications of some sort around Latifi's position in the team. Things will also get so bad that they have to drop Russell for a couple of races during the year for a pay driver just to keep the team afloat. As a result, no less than four different drivers will start races for Williams in 2020. Or they'll win both championships, take your pick.

I'm intrigued. What do you mean by that?

• Subscriber
Just now, nudge said:

I'm intrigued. What do you mean by that?

I'm just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. I can see there being a Super Aguri/Marussia/Midland/HRT type situation there is all. Well less that I can see it happening, more that it wouldn't surprise me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Checo will achieve at least one podium. 

That's not that bold of a prediction now that we know their car is just W10 painted pink xD 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Subscriber

Just stumbled across this thread while I was looking for something else. Struck me that it should be dug back out xD.

On 06/02/2020 at 17:30, nudge said:

Alright then...

Max will win the WDC.
Lando will outscore Sainz.

Lando will get a podium.
Toro Rosso will finish the season ahead of Renault.
Williams will have enough spare parts throughout the season.

On 06/02/2020 at 17:36, Eco said:

Hamilton won't win the WDC
Sainz and Sebs are outscored by their teammates. 
Gio and Grosjean don't last the year. 

Albon finished outside the top 6 at year's end. 
Cyril will get fired. 

On 06/02/2020 at 21:39, nudge said:

Seb will not spin in a race.

On 06/02/2020 at 22:55, RandoEFC said:

One more for each team:

Mercedes will win fewer races this year than any other year during the hybrid era. Hamilton will still win the championship comfortably but a poor season from Bottas will see him replaced for 2021.

Ferrari will finish 3rd in the championship but will be closer in points to McLaren in 4th place than Red Bull ahead of them. Binotto will get the boot at the end of the year.

Red Bull will win at a "non-Red Bull" circuit like Baku early in the year, everyone will tip them for a genuine title challenge but they will get nowhere near due to Hamilton's ruthless consistency.

Lando Norris will disappointingly flounder this year, and get roundly beaten by Sainz, but because he is so marketable and doesn't make obvious massive mistakes, he will keep his drive for 2021.

Force India (shut up) will finish 5th in the Constructor's Championship but apart from Stroll's lucky podium, they won't have a top six finish. Perez will finish nearly every race between 7th and 9th though.

Ricciardo and Ocon will get one podium each but Renault will finish 8th in the Constructor's Championship due to poor reliability, silly mistakes and the team generally falling to pieces amid the uncertainty of the company maintaining the F1 team from 2021 onwards.

Haas will have further issues with Magnussen and Grosjean as team-mates. Grosjean will finally be dumped by the team mid-year, paving the way for a shock return to F1 for Hulkenberg as Magnussen's team-mate. The pair will get on perfectly well but fall out big time early in 2021.

Gasly will wipe the floor with Kvyat this year but the Toro Rosso won't be competitive enough for him to get anywhere near the podium.

Raikkonen will be the non-big three driver that takes a pole position this year but Alfa Romeo will have a poor season and finish 9th overall.

I may be back with more :ay:.

On 06/02/2020 at 22:12, RandoEFC said:

On 07/02/2020 at 19:50, Tommy said:

Are you ready?

Ok, here it comes. 

Sebastian Vettel will beat Charles Leclerc. 

On 04/03/2020 at 18:49, Tommy said:

Checo will achieve at least one podium. 

I think I win.

3 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Just stumbled across this thread while I was looking for something else. Struck me that it should be dug back out xD.

I think I win.

naw, I do. xD

Archived