talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2019/20 Europa League - Round of 32 - Thursday 20th February, 2020

football forum

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frankfurt make their first substitution in the 75th minute with Paciencia coming on for his fellow Portuguese international teammate Andre Silva. Paciencia should enjoy this runout for the last quarter of an hour and he will hope to score himself.

Salzburg have already made all their substitutions.

It's all over! It finishes Eintracht Frankfurt 4-1 RB Salzburg!

What an impressive performance and a great result to take into the 2nd leg. This is more the kind of level of football that we should be playing more often. It would be great to have another great run in the Europa League like we did last season. I'm not one for jumping the gun, but it looks pretty certain that Frankfurt will advance to the round of 16. I can't see Frankfurt allowing a 4-1 first leg result to be overturned by Salzburg, with all due respect to the Austrian club.

It's been an excellent evening of football in Frankfurt. Hutter will be delighted with the players and with hattrick hero Kamada in particular.

25 minutes ago, Michael said:

It's all over! It finishes Eintracht Frankfurt 4-1 RB Salzburg!

What an impressive performance and a great result to take into the 2nd leg. This is more the kind of level of football that we should be playing more often. It would be great to have another great run in the Europa League like we did last season. I'm not one for jumping the gun, but it looks pretty certain that Frankfurt will advance to the round of 16. I can't see Frankfurt allowing a 4-1 first leg result to be overturned by Salzburg, with all due respect to the Austrian club.

It's been an excellent evening of football in Frankfurt. Hutter will be delighted with the players and with hattrick hero Kamada in particular.

Congratz. Nice match, mate.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Rab said:

Referees are genuinely making me lose interest in football.

The amount of awful decision making is unreal. Two throw ins in dangerous areas called wrongly. It's so basic.

That 2nd one was embarrassing. You can even tell by the defender's reaction he's kicked it out.

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

2-0 to Braga. Abel Ruiz with a goal from outside the box.

I'd say Rangers deserve that and have almost asked Braga to come at them.

A goal that came from a thrown in that should have been ours.

Yay!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived